chapter 4

Dark waves withdrew from some of the higher caves of the west of Becoda. As footsteps echoed though the cave as a mysterious person raced through.

"I'm nearly there master" the figure announced as her voice loudly echoed.

She crept through the twisted tunnel which led to the dragon's den.

A scroll placed on the bolder in front.

"By all bound i curse thou name to set you free. For all more you shall reign all your power be unleashed" she called.

"Hey Harlow" Shura called from behind.

Harlow turned around to see the girl.

"Heard the news"

"Nope"

"Yea there is non apparently"

Short waves splashed against the golden sand that glazed beneath the sun. The midnight blue sky soon turned in to the normal azure blue as the sun rose and replaced the moon. The amethyst goldwings flew in flocks around the small village. A tight breeze filled the air as small rattles of the earth pushed by. Everything it that moment seemed calm. Calmer than normal.

"I can get used to this" Harlow vowed.

"Use to what exactly. Be specific" Shura breathed.

"Specific? Fine I'll be specific I could get use to this moment. Just sitting here at shore. With-"

"Morning" Jade exclaimed.

The troubled teens looked up at Jade. Unsurprisingly she had a glass of dragonhearts breath in her range.

"What?" Jade exclaimed.

Shura assured Jade that everything was ok and told her that there was no worry about the day to come. So they thought.

"Honestly you pair are a match made in heaven" Jade teased.

"Too bad we're on Earth however" laughed Harlow.

This didn't impress Shura as she came back with two Dragonhearts breath .

"Girl I owe you. Big time"Harlow smiled.

The girl glanced at Harlow as she sat down smiling during the process. This didn't bother Harlow however as he was use to people looking at him. This look was different however. An unsteady aura crept around them. Harlow looked at Shura. She looked the same, Golden hair, blue eyes. Nothing changed.

Though this didn't settle with Harlow however. After what seemed like forever a felixus betruce came shooting through and making a sudden halt of the centre of the Inn.

"What's that thing?" Jade stated.

"I've seen one of those it's a felixus betruce it needs magic to unlock it" Shura answered.

Harlow muttered something under his breath. That something made the felixus betruce unlocked and formed a hologram double the size.

"Reigning grasped as magic breaks the oath between us human beings and Ventura Ember himself. " it managed to blurt out before bursting into quick flame. It wasn't long until people to be screaming throughout the Inn.

"Father have you heard?" Tiben exclaimed. There was a genuine look of concern on his face which for him was rare.

"Indeed. Dear son listen to me carefully you must go and spread the word that I'm cancelling the festival until further notice. Let me figure out what is going on and how I should come to solve it. Evan breaking the 39th royalty law"

"Father no" the boy cried as his father walked out the room leaving the boy stranded with no access to any more information.