Chapter 9: Marco's Revenge

Marco decided to strike against Dawn Newman in direct defiance of his master's orders. He knew that she lived in 242 Conifer Drive from when he kidnapped Edo. He decided to rely on surprise, not making threats to her until he got there.

Back at the Newman family household, Dawn was not in a good spot in regards to her emotional state of mind. Sara was looking outside, and she saw a van with several modifications that she assumed were not all legal pull up. She was curious, but once she saw men armed with lethal weapons, she rushed to the front door to lock it. She ran to the back door and locked that as well.

Marco said, "Mother of the bitch!"

Sara replied, "What the fuck did you just call me?!"

Dawn and Edo heard the van pull up, so she looked out the window and saw Marco with some allies. She was panicking from not only the sight of the man who kidnapped her little brother and tried to kill her when she tried to rescue him, but also from the fact that he had made allies.

Dawn said, "What do I do?!" She decided that the best course of action was to barricade the door and keep her window shut.

"Knock knock, bitches!" Marco said.

Sara replied, "If you want to harm my kids, you'll have to go through me!"

"Boulderfist! Hit her with one of your weapons!"

"Will do, master!"

He broke down the door, breaching one of her kids' lines of defense. She started fighting him, having no other choice. In a similar way to her daughter when she was running out of energy in her fight with Marco, Sara gained a burst of energy, power, durability, and speed, doubling it. She managed to fight evenly with him, but won when she kneed him in the dick.

"She's stronger than I thought, Master! I'll get back in the car!"

Sara lost her mysterious power, and she went up the stairs to block the way to her kids.

Marco said, "Damn it! I'm not targeting you, ma'am! I only want your bastard daughter and that inhuman freak you call your son!"

He decided to try to make a human stack so he could get to the window in Dawn's room so he could get in. He somehow managed to do it, though the rest of them fell down after he got onto the roof. He used his baseball bat to break the window, and he got in. Dawn did not want to fight him, be killed by him, or lose her little brother to this man, who became a serial killer since the last time they saw each other in person.

"I've been waiting a long time for this, bitch!" Marco said with a sadistic grin on his face. He aimed his shotgun at them, and since Dawn was holding Edo close to her chest, he aimed there so he could kill two enemies with less shots.

They all heard a voice from downstairs saying, "This is the FBI! We would say 'Open up!' But the door's already broken down!"

Dawn used the momentary distraction to move between her poorly made barricade and the door. She crawled down with one hand while holding her brother in the other, got up quickly to open the door, and ran downstairs. She opened the door, and she shouted, "There's a serial killer in my bedroom upstairs!"

"We know, little girl."

"I'm not little anymore! I'm 14!"

"Yeah, but you're still a minor."

Dawn knew they were right, so she stopped arguing and moved aside, moving close to her mother so they could listen for what happened. They saw two agents go upstairs, and she heard one of them say, "Put down the shotgun and come with us. Shooting us will add 'attempted murder of FBI agents' to your list of criminal offenses."