✰ -ˋˏ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 !

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅, this couldn't be happening, not at a time like this

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅, this couldn't be happening, not at a time like this. he sat back on his chair as he tried to process the news. all his hard work, gone within a minute.

" this has to be a joke, Schuester," Sam spat angrily at the curly haired principal.

" this is no joke," Will replied sternly, he lowered his glasses as he began to inform blonde, " the glee club doesn't have the funds anymore, and our numbers are at an all time low"

Sam stood from his chair, he began to pace around the room, "I have a family to provide for, this is my livelihood, what am I supposed to tell Mercedes-"

"tell her you gave it your best shot" Will replied, cutting off Sam. Sam stopped in his tracks, it shocked him how nonchalant his former glee director was being about having to discontinue the New Directions.

A shaky sigh escapes from his mouth, he sits back down, " What happened to you, Mr Schue. The old you would've fought to protect the glee club, gone the extra mile"

As Mr Schue opened his mouth to reply a silent knock came from the door, another one followed suit after the initial one. Mr Schue clears his throat as he crossed his arms, " I'm busy !"

The door slightly creaked open, Phoenix crept into the room slowly as she stood to the side

The door slightly creaked open, Phoenix crept into the room slowly as she stood to the side. Sam turned to face his daughter, "What did you do ?"

" Nothing !" she exclaimed, "the French teacher sent me to give Principal Schue this," she stuck her hand up to show the two adults her sticky note. Mr Schue rolled his eyes, he motioned the girl to come to his desk. Pheonix could tell something was wrong, her dad looked more tense then usual and she could always tell when something was bothering him.

She gives the note to Mr Schue and his facial expressions immediately changed, a furrow formed in between the mans eyebrows as he continually scanned the piece of paper that was in his hands.

" any problem ?" Sam inquired, Mr Schue delayed his response, a look of disappointment set in eyes as he shook his head, " Avel's failing French"

Pheonix couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, "I'm not surprised, he thought bonjour meant I love you "

"Phoenix, shut up" Sam replied, as subtle smirk formed on the blondes lips, indicating that he found her remark hilarious.

" Thanks for this, you can go now" Mr. Schue snared

"I think I'll be going to" Sam announced, "I have stuff to do"

He gets up from his seat again to usher his daughter out of the office, Phoenix bumps her dad's hip slightly to get his attention. Usually he'd bump her right back, but this time he continued to walk, his eyes stayed fixated on the corridor.

" What happened ?" Phoenix murmured, her dad looked down at her, he ruffled her hair as he brought her in closer for a hug.

"Nothing, Lizzie" he replied softly, he gently kissed the top of her head. Phoenix didn't move a muscle, she squeezed him tighter as she felt her dad's embrace.

The two slowly unlatched from one another, "It's about the Glee Club, isn't it"

Sam hesitated, he shook his head, "It's just boring teacher crap, nothing that important"

Phoenix knew he was lying, she could see right through him. The school bell rang violently as the father-daughter duo stood in the corridor. Floods of students appeared in the hall as they tried to get to their next class.

"I've got art now, but promise me you'll tell what's bothering you" she asked as she turned to start walking

Sam raised an eyebrow, "You really care about this don't you ?"

Phoenix turned around, she smiled as she made eye contact with her dad, "Of course I do"

"I'm your daughter, I love you"

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
- I hope u guys enjoyed the prologue <3
i apologise for any spelling errors or weird sentences lmao I wrote this super fast

© a lovelylopez production !