─ 005

( chapter five ! )
season 1, episode  5
old memories, new beginnings part 2

( chapter five ! )season 1, episode  5 old memories, new beginnings part 2

𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗥 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗧 and an origin story to back it up, whether it was the big Nationals trophy from 2012 or the small page of peelable stars, each momento had sentim...

𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗥 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗧 and an origin story to back it up, whether it was the big Nationals trophy from 2012 or the small page of peelable stars, each momento had sentimental value.  Phoenix watched her father from afar, a look of bitterness canvased his face like a lonely puppy dog left out in a rainstorm defenseless, and alone. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗫

My dad accidentally poured OJ in his coffee this morning, and he didn't even realize that there was something wrong with it until the bitter-sweet sensation kicked in.  That's how bad he is, the Glee Club getting terminated has literally sent him into a state of limbo. 

I honestly haven't seen him this sad since I watched Titanic with him and my Aunt Stacy 2 years ago. 

How bad was his reaction?  Well, let's just say that I'm not allowed to go on any type of Water Vehicle without a life-vest and headgear until I'm 30. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sam slumped into his desk chair, he leaned forward, placed his right hand on his cheek, and let out a shaky sigh that expressed how upset he truly was. All his hopes of bringing back what was left of the 'New Directions" had escaped his mind completely, the school was out of money, there was nothing he could do about that.

"Oh my god, what is this ?" Kat exclaimed, bending down to a corner of the storage facility she reached for what looked like a 2 by 4 poster. Its front image displayed a young Kurt Hummel riding the back of a unicorn which shot rainbows out of its rear end.