─ 004

( chapter four ! )
season 1, episode 4
old memories, new beginnings part 1

( chapter four ! )season 1, episode 4old memories, new beginnings part 1

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒. They laid flat on the couch with a red solo cup still firmly in their grip, last night had been a wild fever dream. The Puckerman's legs began to slightly overheat in the places where the sunlight fell directly on them.

They try to curl up to move them out of the light but the sole of Katherine's right foot suddenly hit somebody in the process,  they quickly jolted up from their position, and they met the less then pleased eyes of their mother. Marley had been sat across from Katherine the whole time, a kitchen rag was draped over her left shoulder and she held a half broken bottle of Jack Daniels in her other hand.

"Drinking on a school night, are you kidding me Kath ?" Marley sighed as she set the broken bottle down on the table.

Katherine rubbed the temple of their head as they tried to soothe their headache from their more than painful hangover. Usually, whenever Katherine was in this situation they always had Beck as a trusty alibi.

"I'm..sorry" Katherine murmured as they tried to stand to their feet, but immediately stumbled back down on the couch again after an instant blood rush in their body.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗬

I know...kids grow up, and one day, they'll spread their little wings and fly away from the nest. That's just what happens, I guess.  Katherine's always been independent, I remember this one time when they were young and I and Jake had just gotten them one of those Interactive Potties to sit on. I, uh, set it up...in the living room of all places and went to do some work. And, by the time I came back, they'd already gotten on, done their business, wiped and thoroughly washed their hands in the sink.