─ 003

( chapter three )
season 1, episode 3
teenage dream !

( chapter three )season 1, episode 3teenage dream !

𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐑

𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐑. He had been playing My Girl by the Temptations, that specific song held a special place in both of their hearts. It was the song that blared through the loud speakers during their first kiss, and on the car radio during their..first time together.

Phoenix pictured My Girl playing at the two's wedding some day, she could visualise it so clearly. They would be surrounded by an array of white calla lilies and chrysanthemums, candles would light up the night sky.  All of her dad's friends would be singing the tune as violins accompanied them in the background. She might've been young, but the girl knew deep down that Nathan was the guy she was going to spend the rest of her life with.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗫

I'd like to believe that love, at first sight, applies to anyone. you

don't have to be a certain age to find your...muse. Nathan and I weren't exactly close

during the beginning of freshman year ? Which was really odd considering how much we hung around the same spot in the library. and the Lima Bean...and our lunch tables too. I think what drew us closer together was that trip my mom booked for both of our families to the Turks and Caicos. The hotel wasn't the best...but the massages were amazing. I've never been able to move my shoulder so freely now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Nathan finished the last chorus Phoenix leaned in for a kiss, the sweet essence of his coconut scent filled her nose.  Unaware of his guitar, she pulled herself even closer, their lips intertwine with each other. In that kiss was the sweetness of passion and desire, a million thoughts condescended into just one moment in time.