Main Characters

Siddharth Nigam

He is the bestest friend of Avneet from childhood and best friend of Varun

He is the bestest friend of Avneet from childhood and best friend of Varun. He is a class toper with all the naughtiness.Girls drool over him but he never gives any interest. Loves to annoy Avu and loves to flirt with her.His mother's name is Vibha who loves him so much and a big brother Abhishek who is just like his father.(His father died in a car accident when he was 4 years old.) He loves his sister in law as his own sister and niece as his buddy 😅.
He loves to play guitar🎸. And he is a good singer too. He loves cooking👨‍🍳.
(more will be revealed in chapters)

Nick names : Sidd(Friends), Siddoo(his niece Abhinavi's son) , Ashu(his mom), Chote(Abhi), Siddu(Vaish, Avu) , Bandar, Choms, Maddo, Mr. Flirty(Only Avu) .
           ____________________
Avneet Kaur

            ____________________Avneet Kaur

Female protagonist of my story.
She is cute, hot and angel hearted girl. She loves her family consists of her mother Soniya Nandra (SA), father Amandeep Nandra (AU) and her little brother Jaijeeth Singh (Jai). She is the bestest friend of Sid and best friend of Varun. She is sweet towards the sweetest and sassy towards the bitches.... Boys drool over her but she doesn't give any damn. Loves to annoy Sid as well 😉. She too like Sid class toper with all the naughtiness.
She loves to sing and modelling is her favorite.

Nickname : Avu, Avi (friends), Princess (AU), Muskan (SA) , Avneeteyy (Abhi), Gost face, Dii (Jai), Nakchadi, Maddo, Wild cat, Chuhi, Miss. Fruity, Avni (only Sid).
             ___________________

Varun Khurrana
(Imagine anyone)

He is the best friend of Sid and Avu. (Not a negative character ) He is a lazy head. Back bencher type. He is the only child of his parents (they have no much important role). His parents pampers him alot and it's consequences are visible 😒.
Total flirty type and dated more than 5 girls till.
       ________________________

So these are the main characters of the story. Others details will revealed in the story itself.