chapter 2

I'll put goals from now on...I want at least 10 votes plssss.... I won't compel to comment it's your choice but votes really encourages us.

So let's start :

Sm woke up in early in the morning due to the ringing of alarm. It's 5'o clock now. He/she opened her/his eyes and the first thing caught her/his sight was a photo hanging in the wall.

The photo:

It was the pic they clicked when she turned 18 years

It was the pic they clicked when she turned 18 years. She looks like a princess then.
(So sm was Avu.... Genuinely say anyone guess it?)
She admired the pic. A tear escaped from her eyes.
Avu (pov) : sorry mom, dad, Jai.... I know you guys loves me a lot and missing me a lot . But you will compel me to marry ;that's the only reason I'm here away from you😔. I too misses you a lot.... You were there for me in my each and every step until I decided to take a decision myself.... I'm missing Jai more than anything... He was always there for me to annoy me, to distrub me, to irritate the hell out of me, to mock me, and fight with me for silly things... We always fights with each other but I love you my bro... You have no idea how much I'm missing your irritating words, our cute fights, your lame jokes which annoys the hell out of me and your weird songs which you composed yourself 😅(my bro do that he always sing weird songs indicating he is the hero 🤦‍♀️) I always said you that I hate you.... But in real I love you the most ❤ your my little bro even if you are the most irritating creature in this world... I always said you to stop irritating me but now I'm missing your irritating too... You were the one who always talks to me in midnight, you accompanied me to eat midnight snacks (me and my bro is exactly like this... Actually I'm writing about our bond 😅) I'm missing each seconds now... I know this will never repeat..... I miss you mom.... I miss your handmade food ; the famous pancakes with chocolate syrup in it for which me and Jai always fights.... Your advices , your scoldings , your sweet songs which always makes me meet heaven (my mom too will sing for me sometimes it's really a heaven) , your surprise gifts that you give me out of nowhere for no any proper reason (my mom 😍) just bcz you like it for which Jai always feel jealous😒. I keeps all of your gifts now too bcz I love you... I miss you too dad my super hero who saves me from scoldings always although the mistake must be mine 😁 you always give me the freedom which every girl should dream about. Last time I gone there I get to know about Jai's love Reem..., my reemu...

Flash back

Jai : Diii.... You're back.... I missed you a lot
Avu : Mee too missed you
Jai : I was joking😜 you believed it 😉 bhootni.... You really thought I'll miss you 😒
Avu : Awww rude mannn 😑 I hate you😡
Jai : As if I love you 😒
Avu : 😑
SA : Look at them... Didn't step into the house fight started 🤦‍♀️. What will I do with these too God 🤦‍♀️
Avu : Mommmmm..... I missed you❤❤❤
SA : I missed you too my bacha... 💕
Avu : where is dad mom?
AU : I'm here princess
Avu : Dad.... I missed you the most ❤❤❤❤
AU : Mee too miss you my princess ❤. How are you?
Avu : Fine dad.... Mom I'm hungry😣
Jai : When are you not 😒
Avu : Jaiiiiiiiiii shut up you duffer 😡
Jai : I won't gost face 😉
Avu : you.... 
SA : Offo.... These two 🤦‍♀️ why are you too fighting a lot when you see each other? And when Muskan is not here then he'll be like maa I miss her.... And when she came then 😑
AU : leave all that, princess when are you going to find your Prince?
The smile on her face faded.
Avu : ..........

EOC
Ok I know so late it is sorry for that... Thank you❤ for reading... I'll try to post fast...