CHAPTER 8

Jann somehow calmed Avu down.

Jann : Avu... Get ready dear... We have a meeting to attend. Hmm?
Avu : Yeah... I'll be there in 10 minutes...

Jann went to her room.

Jann's POV

I'm feeling so bad for Avu... That was not her fault... It's just destiny... I know how much hard is it for her... But if Sid was there she wouldn't have been this much depressed... He was is the only one who can make her smile genuinely. Ahhh.... Where are you Sid? I'm still confused that why you wanted to go London?! He never told us about it.... Leave us he didn't even said that to Avu Or his Mom too... That was weird and after this heartbreak... She is really suffered a lot in this early age. If I see that b***rd again I'll literally burn him alive... Son of a b****ch 😤😡.

Jann's POV ends

They got ready and went to office. The day went normal by Avu remembering her old good days and regretting loving Varun.
At night they returned home and ate food. Avu went to her room. She took a photo frame kept on the side table of her, Abhinavi's and Sid's.

She caressed the pic. A tear fell down on the frame. That pic was clicked on Sidshek's birthday.

Avu's POV

How much happy I look then.... How much fun we did together.... Me and Sid always there for teasing Abhinavi and Fainat. When I was with him I never felt alone.... He was there for me whenever and wherever I needed.... And I lied to him 😢. I can never forgive myself for that... When he was going to London I said him to call me everyday... And I never called him?!Was I so much selfish to notice he going away from me? ! I still curse myself for letting him go away from me😭. I didn't even tried to stop him.... I'm the worst friend ever 😭.

Avu : Siddo... I miss you yaar.... I'm sorry I lied to you... I hided things from you... I... I'm sorry... I miss our fights our talks our everything...

F/b starts - 1
Sidneet was in 6th standard then one day Avu was sitting on the balcony bridge crying. She was sitting alone crying silently. Suddenly she saw something in her left side she titled her head to see what it is and saw a dairy milk. She snatched ot not looking back to see who is that... The same thing happened on her right side and repeated for 2 times. She looked back and saw.......

Sid .
(😜 I know you would have guessed already).
She looked at him with teary eyes and saw him standing there with a basket full of chocolates... She looked at the chocolates and then him and let out a sweet smile... He too smiled at her and sat beside her.

Sid : What happened to my maddo? Why so sad?

He asked her with a cute voice and she chuckled with tears.

Avu : Mom dad scolded me...
Sid : Why?
Avu : Woh... Jai break a glass and when mom asked who do it he said me and mom started scolding me without asking me that I done it or not 😭 they are so bad 😭

She said hiccuping and he put his hands around her sholder keeping her close to him wiping her tears. She kept her head on his shoulder and looked forward calming down.

Sid : It's ok Avni... He is child right...
Avu : Child?! He is in 4th standard not 4 years old 😤
Sid : Ok ok my maddoo but he is smaller than you right? It's ok I'll say Soni ma that you didn't done it and we will make her do sit ups?
Avu : No need say her to make me chocolate pancakes... Only for me

He chuckled at her answer and nodded his head. And drag her down.

F/b ends

He never failed to make my mood up.., to make me smile...

F/b starts

I'll keep that for the next chapter... And thanks for completing the goals...

Goals :  30 + Votes

Hope you will complete it... Otherwise no chapter ☺😊.

And I have a lot of projects assignments etc so I'll give small updates... Hope you understand 😊.