chapter 13

After cutting the cake all of them went to their own rooms as they had classes and work to do. After reaching there Sid directly went to his room saying he's sleepy. Abhi wanted to ask him what actually happened there... But Vaishu stoped him saying to give some space to Sid and let him come and say rather than asking him. Abhi also agreed to it. The day passed like that. Sid didn't came out until for the party. He convinced everyone saying he's having an headache. After thr small party Sid along with Abhinavi entered Sid's room. They didn't asked anything nor Sid said... A moment later Abhi put his hand on his shoulder,that's when Sid brock down in front of them.

Sid : D-Dada....I-I was late Dada I was late....

Abhi engulfed him in a hug.

Sid : She already l-love him....

Vaishu : Who?

Sid : V-Varun

He was hiccuping his eyes and nose red. They both didn't know what to do nor say. Abhi just hugged him taking all hi tears into his chest. Vaishu was also crying a bit. As about Abhi... Sid was not just his brother he was like a son to him... Sid's tears were making Abhi's heart clench...
After some time he calmed down. Abhi tucked him to sleep and went out.

All night he couldn't sleep now he got why Avu hide things about Varun to him like he flirting with her etc. she loves him.... And she didn't wanted him to fight with Varun. He barely sleep that night, and he decided to not interfere between them. He will leave Avu if she is happy with him...

Sid : I can't be selfish.... If she is happy with him and he'll keep her happy I'm not gonna separate them... Even if its hurting I have to do it... For my Avni 🙂

The next few days he was unusually quite... But no one noticed the one who noticed kept quite. Avu was happy herself and seeing her smile happily Sid too smiled.

It was a day like every day..., they were at the canteen everyone talking laughing.... Sid was playing with a pen thinking something when hos pen fell down. He bend down getting it. And he saw Avu and Varun holding hands. The grip on his pen tightened. He look up to see the shy smile of Avu while stealing glances of Varun and his smile too. He felt like someone choking out his breath. He got up excusing himself to the washroom.

Sid : Why.... Why can't I be happy for her... Why I feel so sad when I see them together smiling laughing.... I-I.... I can't...this anymore...

He was silently crying. After sometimes he washed his face and fit a fake smile on his face going out. Abhinavi was noticing everything but kept quite. They didn't know what to do...

Days passed by. One fine day in Canteen :

Sid : (clears his throat ) Hmm.. Guys... I-I wanna say something....

Everyone turned their heads to him.

Avu : What happened Siddo...?

Jann : Yeah tell us...

Sid : I... Some days ago applied for London university.... And I got selected....

Everyone (except Sid ) : WHAT 😲😐

Sid : Yups 😬 I'm sorry I didn't said anything actually I do it for a fun and I didn't thought I'll get that 😅

Faisu : Are you serious Sid... It's... Idk what to say 😬

Avu : Thats... That's amazing Siddo... But why didn't you tell us ☹️

Abhi : Chote 🙃

Sid : I told you na I just do it like that never thought I'll actually get that fellowship 😁

Vaishu : Sidhu... It's... It's ok... It'll be better for you... I mean it's a good opportunity... 🙂

Jann : That's right... Not everyone will get an opportunity like this 😇

Varun : So when are you going?

Everyone looked at him in a slight mad face... Abhi was the most furious. But Vaishu calmed him down.

Sid : University said in 3 months there'll be an entrance exam if I passed I can join right after the exams... And it already time for the exams...

And the days passed like falling leaves of autumn. Everyone was shocked yet happy for him. And he went to London. He tried his best to move on but he couldn't. Even if he was away he kept his eyes on Avu. He was on his exams the time he got to know Varun cheating Avu.... He couldn't make to come back and the time he got back she had went away... And he too focused on his career trying to find her. She told her family that she's in California  so he went there but couldn't find. So he thought she don't want anyone to contact her. But he kept searching for her... And all the time she was just beside him.....

TBC 😅

I know I'm late and its short... But I've my reasons guys... Sorry for keeping you in wait for so long.... 😬

CU sucks

CU sucks.... And CU is more cruel when it comes to Commerce Dept 😐

 And CU is more cruel when it comes to Commerce Dept 😐