Chapter 11

Days passed by. What to say...to Avu it was like different days same shit. She was regretting every day for trusting him...
It was a fine evening. Avu was enjoying her coffee.... ( by the way I hate coffee)
sitting on the balcony. Jan was in kitchen making food. It was her turn to do so! Avu was looking at the road aimlessly. That's when she saw something really shocking or you can say someone... She stared at the person confirming it's not a dream... Tears was already leaking from her eyes...

Of course you guessed right it's Sid!!

He was walking out of his house the opposite one of her. She didn't really paid attention to who lived around her as she was been a bit of introverted due to that incident.

Sid's house :

He closed the gate of his house and walked out to the road that's when he saw the girl who is staring at him from the balcony of his opposite house

He closed the gate of his house and walked out to the road that's when he saw the girl who is staring at him from the balcony of his opposite house... He blinked few times to see clearly or may be to prevent something coming.... He waved at her smiling widely. She was literally sitting like a statue there.

Avu's POV

I...I can't believe my eyes... It's... It's really him. I'm sure I was crying... I missed him so much.... He walked to me and I ran down stairs to open the door... And there he is standing there smiling... I don't know why I just hugged him crying on his chest.

Avu : I.. I missed you a lot

She told while crying. She was hugging him so tight he was too...

Sid : Me too... Avni... I missed you like anything

That's when Jann came to the scene. She was really shocked to see Sid there.

Jann : Sid!!! How are you here?!

Sid : Hello to you too bawli 😁

Jann : Yaahhh you stupid bawle.... Aah... Leave that when did you came? How do you know we were here? How you -

Sid : (cuts Jann) Oh my Gosh Bawli how much do you talk 😬 take a deep breath.... Calm down let me speak ok?!

Jann : ( takes a deep breath as Sid said) Ok proceed

Sid : Ok... First of all I never knew you guys were here.., it was a total coincidence. I came here right after I completed my graduation at London University as I got control of the company here. And I knew 2 girls were living here who never come out except for going somewhere.... I never knew it was you guys.... As you guys weren't like that I mean you guys are the most popular social butterflies....

Jann : Oh so you are our neighbor 😅. Now I regret not meeting anyone.

Sid : You know the neighbor Aunt said you guys are so into yourself that's why you guys didn't meet them 😂😂