Chapter 12

When Felix arrived at the Ruby Palace with Athanasia it caused a commotion for the maids. The maids warily glanced at the red knight at he stood there awkwardly.

Putting down the princess he stood up and announced "His majesty and his highness would like to invite the princess next time."

The maids were scared but happy at the same time about the news while Athanasia was in the hold of the maid Lily. She decided to puke 'I'm not helping you mr after all you left me there but first let me empty my stomach.
.
.
.
.
.

Few days after Athanasia was invited for a few more tea party with the emperor and crown prince.

I noticed that he wouldn't kill me yet but the more boring my answer is Claude would be less interested in me.

It would definitely been awkward between us but M/n was there and Claude seems to become a whole another person when he's there.

After that the it was time for me to go back to the ruby palace.

When Athanasia left with Felix escorting her toward the palace.

Claude sideway glanced at his son.

Munching on some cookies.

H
.
.
.
.

"What is it daddy...." as I turned towards him.

"What do you find interesting about her. I don't even want to that wench near ........... us."

Ofcourse I was shocked about that I thought that Claude loved Diana and in wmmap he slowly got to know her better and soon treated her as his daughter. Maybe it needs more time till he likes her.

"Eh~ but daddy you need to take care of her since she's your daughter plus she from The one you love."

Silence

Did I take it to far?

It suddenly started to turn cold as Claude started to glare at his son

"You. You already consider her a my daughter. There would never be a day I would consider her as my daughter. The only one I want is you. There's no one that I need except for you." As Claude pulled him to his lap and hugged him possessively.

Shock was clearly shown on M/n face as he processed his dad words.

As M/n was still shock Claude eyes looked at him and thought

.... ' that not true I never consider Diana as.............
.
.
.
.
.

When they left since it was time for M/n to take his classes.

Claude slowly went to his room and locked the door.

With a far away look as he lay on the couch.

"That's not true........ I never consider ..... Diana as my lover."

I even didn't feel my heart break in fact I was glad.

To be honest the whole thing of me Diana was an act.

Even she knew that I was faking my love for her.

After all I used this as a good excuse for my sexual desires for my son honestly I felt sick when I knew the I loved my son. I thought that if I loved him in a romantic way he wouldn't want to see me anymore. If he knew that I loved him in a romantic way who knows what he'll do to me. Maybe he would ignore me for the rest of his life. I'll then be lonely I'll probably go crazy to..

Though on second thought it should be fine for this after all when you're a royal you need a heir for the the throne. So the citizens and nobels doesn't care if you love your own family members as long theirs a heir for the throne. I also read a secret book for the royals that in the past generations they also loved one of their family members.
The people in Obelia also accepted bxb.

I hope you guys are fine with this though if you guys don't like it you could stop reading it🥰 though thank you for reading a bit of it.

.