Chapter 2

Few years have passed an now I am 5 years old, I've learned that Claude was actually nice and a tsundere. I wonder how Athy didn't notice this and why she still kept on wanting to run away I guess it's probably since she think that she's gonna die at the age of 18 still. During the past few years I been studying about the different languages and all of that stuff and also magic to. For studying I already surpassed all the teachers and my magic was also close to Claude. Sure I did all of that but the problem was that Claude hasn't invited Diana yet! If he doesn't then how is he gonna fall in love and get pregnant with Diana to make Athy! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! My heads gonna explode from all of this thinking. Breathe in and breathe out. Sigh. For know I guess I will just wait til I think of a plan ..... I feel like Cupid....... BLEH! EW it's to cheesy and to much work.

"Daddy I want to go on a walk!" As I slammed the door "okay." as daddy stands up and walks towards me. Holy moly that's a lot of paper work is that 4 stacks of paper. "What I are you dozing off for are you coming N/m." As I snapped back to reality as I jog to him  "Coming daddy!" While we were walking well Claude walking while carrying me. He broke the silence "N/m for your 6 birthday what do you want for your present." As he was looking at me. Oh oh what do I want as a present I mean I already have everything fame, money, jewelry, and much more. Mhmm....... oh yea I need to play Cupid *facepalm* I could forget that "Daddy I want to meet the fairy from Sidonia!" "Fairy?" Activate sparkle effect "yea I heard some of the maids say she like a fairy!" Well I read from google. Claude looked uninterested in this conversation " okay"

When it was nigh time Claude and M/n would usually sleep together "Night daddy." With tire eyes slowly closing and snuggling onto his chest. Claude wouldn't admit it but he felt that he could sleep better and he felt warm.