Chapter 5

As M/n was running towards Claude and Diana who were sitting down and drinking tea talking to each other. He suddenly tripped over a rock waiting for an impact but it never came. "Hmmm are you falling for me now M/n." Claude Whispered seductively. M/n faced blushed a bit trying to think of a combat for his father. "Maybe daddy~ has fallen for me." Leaning closely to Claude ear whispering seductively... well trying to. Am amused smiled was on his face as he carried M/n to his seat and made him sit on his lap. 

To be honest Diana wasn't  sure about Claude and M/n relationship. She knew that  a father and son relationship wasn't usually like this. It's not like she's complaining about it but she's sorta jealous about Claude.  She also wants to hug M/n to and take care of him too. *Pouts* I mean like who could resist the crown prince he just so adorable and handsome at the same time. Usually others would be jealous of M/n for stealing most I mean all the time that Claude had. Like they were with each other 24/7.

"M/n me and Claude would like to tell you something." Diana voice broke out breaking Claude and M/n moment. "Eh! really what is it" big curious eyes staring at her. A imaginary arrow pierced her heart Kapow Kyaa so cute! Clearing her throat "You see you're going to have a sister and I'm 1 month pregnant." Hearing those words it felt like time had stopped at the moment of Diana being pregnant. Thoughts ran about her dying which made him sad that it was 8 months away to her death and things would change.

When Diana announced about her pregnancy both Claude and her were watching his reaction to see if he was happy but they saw shocked and sadness. The both of them were questioning why he was sad about the news. "Are you perhaps unhappy about having a sister M/n" she questioned him snapping back to reality. Forcing a smile "No of course not I'm not sad about having a sister." Which is true "it's just ......" think M/n think or else they might suspicious " I don't want to share my sweets with her since I'm pretty sure she's gonna have a sweet tooth and is going to eat all of mine." Phew that was a close one. I'm pretty sure I convinced Diana "Oh dear you don't need to worry about that we would ask them to make more for you." She reasoned.

Mean while Claude was still watching M/n and was convinced he was lying about it. Sweets hmm you don't eat that much sweets usually it's just the macrons or cakes that doesn't have that much sugar in it. Plus you drink the  crystal tea / I just made it up/ it's a bit sweet. I just ask him when it's night time.

When I was preparing to go to sleep Claude suddenly asked a question "You know even if you convince Diana you know you won't convince me right M/m. Oh also don't forget that I didn't notice you still distance yourself with Diana." As his long arms wrapped around me from behind and my head on his chest. "So what was the reason. Don't even think you could escape from me." Gulp should I tell him the reason. No I shouldn't it would ruin the whole story. However as a mischievous glint appeared in my eyes who said I was going to follow the story line. "Daddy it's because I knew that if you love her she would bring you suffering and it would be harder if she leaves you." I truly answered. Well it's is the truth. "What do you mean by when she leaves me." Claude
questioned. "Hehe you will know in the future, but right now I'm tired." And bam he straight away fallen to sleep. Claude sweat dropped but still found it so cute~. Hugging him and smelling M/n scent that made him fall asleep easily though the night.

Oh how things would start changing now