Chapter 6

Through the past two months everything has been going well. Claude was more careful with Diana and he was very happy about her getting pregnant. However things started going down hill one day.

It was as usual a very skill doctor was checking on Diana health and the baby. "Your majesty there is some bad news about lady Diana." As he bowed down to Claude. The room temperature dropped "speak." Shivering slight under the pressure "Your majesty the baby that is living inside Lady Diana womb is taking away her life due to her mana. Which would cause Lady Diana to pass away when the baby is born." M/n who was listening in the back wasn't really surprised by it while Felix who was right next was surely surprised as Claude.

"Tell me how could you prevent it. Or else I would kill you!" Claude threatened him with a killing intent. "Y-y-your majesty there is a way, but you would have to get rid of the baby in order for Lady Diana to survive." Stuttering as the doctor tried to reason with this emperor. "Leave." Hearing those swords the doctor immediately fled out the door and quickly left the palace in order to not get killed by the emperor mood.

"Felix lets go."As I begin to walk toward the exit. "But your-"   "Now" cutting off his sentence he quickly exited out with me. Felix closed the door as he stared at the young prince to see if he would be sad about the news just like Claude, but it surprised him when he saw a calm face like he expected this to happen. "Felix we should leave dad alone for a couple of days to calm down from the news. Plus I'm pretty sure he would need sometime alone with Diana. And you probably would also need some time too facing that she's going to die when she gives birth." The prince said before walking out.

Weeks passed and Claude stopped visiting her for awhile he started to drink and play with other girls in bed. While Felix couldn't do anything about it, but try and help both Diana and Claude. Sigh what do I do now I know I knew this was going to happen but it still sad to see this happening in real life. Should I help Claude to deal with this or should I spend more time with Diana since she does have 5-6 months left. Since it's already afternoon I guess I would study more till night.

Flips of pages and writing could be heard in the room as M/n continue to study. "Phew that was the last book for today." Let's see it's already night time then let's go visit daddy. Walking down the quiet halls he opened the door that was the emperor room. It wasn't a surprise when he saw his dad drinking on the couch. "Daddy....." a soft voice rang out. Snapping toward the direction of the voice Claude saw his son "M/n come here." Walking towards him I felt arms wrapped around my waist and was sitting on his lap.

"Is this why ..... you didn't get close to her. Is it because you knew this would happen." "......" "Answer me." "......yes I did....." Claude emotions showed on his face and tears slowly started to show. Finally all his emotions that he has been bottling up was released. "Why! Why! Why does this always happen to me. The people that I always love or care about still leaves just for someone else. They don't even care about me. It seems that love is a curse for me or love really hates me." Claude continue to to say out his feeling and hugging M/n closely to him because he was scared he would also leave him to. Dunk he finally calmed down a bit "M/n could you make a promise to me that you would never leave like the others did." Desperation could be heard in his voice. "Awww~ daddy of course N/m would promise. M/n doesn't want to see daddy sad so that why he would stay with daddy so daddy doesn't need to worry." Exclaimed as he hugged his dad and started to kiss him everywhere on his face to show his affection.

Hearing does words Claude slowly started to fall asleep with his M/n wrapped around his arm. It was the best sleep he ever had during does past few weeks.

/Hehehe I sorta rushed so I'm not sure >o</