Chapter 15

Nodding my head to myself, Claude just looked at him blankly as his used to it.

As silence could be heard a knock was heard from outside

"You can come in."

Opening the door it revealed Felix as he walked in, he told his majesty that he would have to attend the meetings the nobles have arranged to discuss about something's.

( well I'm not sure 🤔 though I might be wrong)

M/n always watched in amusement whenever this happened because Claude always showed his distaste on his face. Even though it might not show you could tell by his eyes .

Deep in thought he finally noticed Felix begging eyes to tell Claude to attend the meetings as his job as the emperor.

Chuckling at that "Come on dad you got to go and meet them."

"... but I don't want to talk to those pesky nobles. .. wasting my time on such useless things."Glaring at the air.

Pff chuckling at his response "Cmon dad, in that case while you meet them I'll do the paper work on your table so when you come back or when I see you again, you won't have to worry about doing it."

It indeed was a win win situation after all im pretty sure everyone knows that Claude doesn't like to do the mountain of paper work everyday. Even though he still gets it done.

Smiling at M/n offer he decided to go and meet those pest to get it over as fast as he could so he'll finally have the rest of the day off and spend some precious time with him.

Both Felix and Claude could be seen leaving the room leaving M/n alone in Claude office.

Hah .... This is one reason why I don't exactly want to be the next heir to the throne.

There's so much work to do. Just thinking about it, ... makes me think of my past life.

My parents forcing me to study restricting my freedom to do things I want to do. Due to

My dad remarrying to a slut or some stranger.Though I can't it's a sad life comparing it

to Claude life. His is way more worse than mine, so all I could do is try my best for the

both of us to have fun and enjoy the rest of our life.

....

Without regrets

.
.
.

But I don't wanna get dressed. Why do I have to visit him after what he had done.

"But Athy doesn't wanna get dressed." Looking at Lillian then turning to Felix so he would help her .

" I agree the princess looks good in everything. Now let's go and visit his majesty."

What!!

.
.

Walking, well I mean Felix is walking while to wherever that bastard is.

"Oh Blessing and glory -(sorry I can't remember) what brings you here."
It was none other than Roger Alpheus.

The main lead father .