Chapter 9

"AAAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Screams could be heard from the Ruby Palace. "Push a bit more it's almost out." The doctor calmly said. One last push and the baby was out. The doctor quickly cleaned and checked if the baby was healthy and all of that. Once he was done he placed the baby in Diana hand. Caressing the baby face the door suddenly opened showing none other than M/n.

"N/m I don't have much time left, so could you do me a favor and name her." A soft voice rung out. Seeing that it was almost time "Athanasia de Obelia" was the response he gave her and seeing that it was a lovely name she agreed and gave him the baby. With one last breath her response was "Thank you N/m I hope you could take care of Athanasia for me." With that she slowly felled into a deep slumber and was never able to wake up again.

I have no tears to shed for her, I even expected this to happen. Even so it still hurts for her die. I guess this is the price I have to pay for spending time with during this past month. Turning around to face the doctor "You may leave now." Hearing the dismiss the doctor bowed "Blessing and Glory to his highness of Obelia"

Hmmm what am I going to do with her now. M/n was in deep thoughts about it until he was hit with a strong scent of blood. Snapping out of his thoughts he walked towards the area that was bloody. There he saw was no other than Claude piercing a sword through a maid, blood on his hands.

Turning towards the footsteps walking to his direction he saw his beloved holding something. Squinting his eyes he saw a baby being carried by him. For some odd reason it definitely annoyed him and maybe a bit jealous about it.

"Dad why are you slaughtering everyone that lived here." That snapped him out of his trance. "It's because I don't need to get reminded about that wrench and these are the concubines that are trying to get to me to bare their babies to make them be the heir for the throne. They even tried to make you like them in order to get a chance to meet me or something. Plus for the maids that are serving them who nows what they would do if I let them live for another day."  Listening to those words  M/n expression didn't even change one bit because he knew that his dad was right.

I knew that dad was right because the first time I visited Diana I got stoped by a couple of concubines who greeted me and were trying to win my favor in order to get me to butter up with my dad and talk about them in order to earn favoritism. It actually annoyed me and I'm pretty sure it would also annoy you to. Like just one step into the ruby palace you're surrounded by concubines offering tea, sweets, jewelry, and other stuff too knowing their intentions. Even when you tell them that you're clearly visiting someone they just dismiss it "There still enough time until you could see her so why don't you stay here for a bit." Or "Are you leaving here already your highness it's still not to late so why don't you stay here for a bit."

Even though the concubines are annoying the maids are even more annoying. The maids in the ruby palace love to spread rumors and I mean tons of it. When ever they see me with one of the concubines they keep chattering that they were the ones I like and they may bare a baby from his majesty. Sometimes they might even flirt with me, makes me want to barf.🤢

Well for once I'm sorta glad that Claude is actually killing everyone in the ruby palace they sorta made this place like hell. "I see. Okay then I would be leaving now." Not even one step I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going with that wrench you're carrying." A cold piercing glare that went though my soul. Tch using you're trade mark glare/stare. How mean

Before things could exclaimed further a maid kneeled on the floor "Your majesty and your highness please forgive me for my rudeness for interrupting your conversation. However please let me take care of her." The maid or should I say Lillian pleaded. Silence could be heard except even though Lillian was shaking. "Dad let just let the maid take care of her." M/n responded trying the break the silence. Another silence followed "Tell me what did that wrench name this." Claude ordered the Lilian. "Y-your majesty lady Lillian named her Athanasia de Obelia after she passed away." Ooof they took my credit.

A small smirked showed on Claude face and soon a cold piercing stare was directed toward the baby "Let's see how this lives according to this name." With that turning around and started walking out of this place.

Turning towards Lilian M/n handed Athanasia to her and quickly left not before hearing "Blessing and glory to his highness of Obelia." Quickly leaving he soon caught up with his dad that was standing a feet away from him. "Lets go N/m." With that they both walked in comfortable silence toward their palace.

How in the world did we end up in the bath together. I remember just following dad....... oHhhhh I get it know the signs were clear from the beginning when he asked the maid and the directions they were going was none other than the bath. Looking toward the direction to Claude his so handsome. I mean look at those eight packs, board shoulder. Even effortlessly handsome. Moments like these are like I'm in love well more like drooling over him. Anyone would drool over him.

Claude was just literally sitting there enjoying the water and how his son was drooling over him. He never bothered to stop his son from peeking at him in fact it was almost like he was craving for his son attention.

/well it's been 2-3 weeks since I last updated which to me it felt like a month since I last updated a chapter for some reason./

Also I wanted to ask you guys a question and you don't need to answer it

What is your favorite drink and where is the place you could buy it from?

Well for me I guess you could say I like a lot but right now I want to drink called
party punch from tea brick. 🤗