pilot

Tori Vega stands in the hallway of Hollywood Arts, lost and kinda confused after being left by her insane sister Trina.

You stare at the brown haired girl from the inside of a locker "lost, Vega?" You question.

She looks around confused "who said that? And how do you know my name?!" She says "relax cheekbones, I'm in a locker" you reply.

You get out of the locker and approach her "wha- why were you in there?" She asks "I like to be inside the walls, it's nice in there, it's y/n by the way" you reply.

"That doesn't even make sense- y'know what.. whatever, can you tell me where Mr.Sikowitz's classroom is?" She asks. You nod and direct her where to go, you had the same class but you were going to find a different way to get in.

**

You climb in through the window and raise an eyebrow as you see Tori already stirring up trouble.

"Dude! Why are you rubbing my boyfriend!?" Hot goth chick Jade exclaims.

"Oh! I spilt coffee on-"

"Get away from him!" She cuts Tori off with a shooing motion

Andre turns to you "did you just come in through the window?" You shrug "it's fun, and you gotta making interesting entrances if you wanna be a good performer" you reply.

Sikowitz enters the classroom and welcomes Tori, thanking her for the two dollars she gave him outside school.

You snicker "you gave him 2 dollars?" "I thought he was homeless😳" she replies.

The coconut sucking teacher then tells you that you're still doing improv.

"We're going to continue our lesson on group improv! Tori I assume you know what improv is?"

"Well, yes and no"

"What does that mean?"

"No"

Explains that improv is basically acting but making it up as you go.

Jade is chosen to lead this group improv and she chooses Cat, Beck, Eli "whoever tf that is lmao" and Tori.

'I can tell she's still pissed over Tori rubbing her slutty bf's chest- yeah I'm slut shaming Beck what about it' you think, crossing your arms and sitting up in your chair.

They start to do a scene where Tori is a family dog to Cat, Beck, Eli and Jade.

"I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog!!" Jade drags Tori into the classroom and on the stage where she stands awkwardly.

"Uhh, yup I'm the new family dog🧍🏻‍♀️woof" she says blandly "Sikowitz, will you please tell this amateur that dogs can't talk, and that they don't walk on two legs" Jade scoffs.

"I think he's coconut milk drunk" you mutter.

"Sikowitz!!"

He gets up from his weird haze "sorry, I was sucking the milk out of this coconut. But it's true Tori, if you're gonna play a dog- be a dog" he says.

Tori begrudgingly gets on her hands and knees and barks.

"ACTION!!"

"Yes, I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog!" Jade repeats, Cat and Eli pet Tori.

"Can the dog sleep in our room?" Beck asks.

"Slut!!" You call out, to which Jade glares at you.

"No honey it can not😡"

"Uh oh! Looks like this dog has bugs in her fur" Jade continues.

"Uhh woof🤨"

"Ew!!" Cat and Eli recoil in disgust "awe it's okay, I read on the Internet that coffee for getting rid of fur bugs!" Jade steps of the stage and grabs a cup of coffee off another student.

"Maybe you shouldn't-"

"Jade!-"

Jade pours the coffee over Tori's head. Tori stands up in disbelief while Jade smirks "what's the prob? Dog" she taunts.

Tori runs out of the class upset.

You cringe "yikes, cold blooded".

Andre leaves to go retrieve the coffee covered girl.

You sit in the class for a minute or two before feeling uncomfortable, so you decide to leave also.

"y/n, where are you going?" Sikowitz asks "uhh, Tori! Yeah gonna check on Tori.." you reply, then run out.

You enter the main hall and see Tori and Andre arguing.

"Gimme back my mom!" She exclaims, you approach her "hey, you good?" You ask.

"No! I just got coffee poured in my hair!!" She replies "who you yelling at?😐".

"Why are you here anyway?" She asks "the atmosphere in the classroom got really weird after that so I left lol" you reply.

"You're gonna quit school cause of one mean girl?" Andre asks and you raise and eyebrow "you're leaving? After like the first lesson? Damn Jade must've put some spell on you or something" You say.

"What-? No it's not just cause of her, I just don't fit in with all this!" She replies. "C'mon this place isn't that different from other schools" Andre tries to convince.

"Yeah, cause regular schools have improv classes with barefoot teachers, nerds with puppets, bipolar cats, girls who hide inside walls and mean girls who make you bark like a dog!" She rants.

"For the record I wasn't hiding, I like it inside the walls-"

Robbie and his weird self comes running in "guys- Sikowitz wants you back in class" Rex interrupts "he asked me to tell them!" Robbie says.

"See! This doesn't happen at my old school!" Tori complains.

You huff "well I've had my breather, I'm going back to class" you walk into the janitors closet.

"Did y/n just go into the janitors closet?" Robbie asks "see! You can't tell me this school is normal" Tori says again.

**

The next day in class, Sikowitz crawls in through the window "because being a good performer is about making interesting choices!" He explains 'bro I literally said that😳'.

You look around to see no Tori 'dang we really scared her off lmao'

"That explains his pants" Jade heckles and it gets a lil chuckle.

Tori then walks in "Tori! You're back, have you ever thought coming in through the window?" Sikowitz asks. She frowns "uhh no".

"Think about it" you and Sikowitz say in unison.

She takes her seat near the back.

Sikowitz tells the class that you'll be doing alphabetical improv, where you go down in alphabetical order.

Tori ends up being picked as captain and she picks Andre, Beck, you and Jade.

You rustle your hair "should've skipped" you mumble, before Jade gets on stage, she kisses Beck.

You end up getting out on the letter S and go to sit down.

Then shit gets wild and Tori kisses Beck lmao.