jade dumps beck

You sit with Beck at lunch, people-watching and talking about random things that come to your mind. He's actually a really chill dude and probably the most sane out of your friendship group.

"That girl has been doing the dougie for like 5 minutes now-"

"Hey you two!"

"Hey.."

"Hey Andre"

Andre sits down and sets a bottle of water on the table "congrats, you just got a free bottle of water".

You take it "thanks" as you open it  Beck starts going on about fish pee, but you still drink it anyways. Andre, a little more bothered puts his bottle down.

"Hey guys!"

Tori runs into the scene "dude! Look what's on the buzzfinger homepage" she shoves her phone into yours and Beck's faces "damn.." "poor Jay Leno" Beck says.

Tori scoffs "no under that!" She scrolls down and shows you the screen again. "Oh, heh" Beck chuckles "is that you and Alysaa Vaughn? Together?" You ask with a raised eyebrow.

"No way" Andre takes Tori's phone "that's Beck and Alyssa Vaughn! Together" he exclaims.

"Why are you guys so impressed?" Beck asks "cause Alyssa Vaughn's famous" "and hot!😃" "her dad's a billionaire!" "and hot!😃".

You all look at Andre "I didn't mean her father I- I drank fish pee😔".

"So you little nympho, explain why you're hanging out with an A-lister celeb" you nudge Beck and he chuckles "she's in my yoga class, some paparazzi showed up and took those pictures, we're just friends" he explains.

"And how did big titty goth gf react?" You ask "she was okay with it" he replies and you all look at him unconvinced.

"She threw a rock at me"

Tori shakes her head "well be careful cause I don't think Jade is the type to be 'okay' with-"

Orange flyers staring falling onto people like snow.

"Attention! Attention everyone!" Trina giggles through a megaphone from the upstairs thingy.

"STOP WHILE I TALK!" She screams at the boy next to her throwing flyers "as you all know I'm Trina Vega" she starts.

You all stare at Tori as she sighs in embarrassment. "As you can see from the flyers that just landed on you, I am starring in a one woman show called 'TRINA!'" she continues.

"With an exclamation point :D"

"Aye- shut up!" Some rando yells at her "pipe down you NPC!" You yell back.

"It's a play that I wrote by myself that will not only touch your heart but blow your minds!" She reaches into the box full of her flyers "now if you look at these flyers-".

The box falls and hits a guy on the head, knocking him to the ground "can you pass those out?😃"

**
You walk down the stairs with Tori "no- you don't get it, the fact that he brings out a comically large spoon instead of a normal spoon is the punchline, because his friend said 'only a spoonful'"

"Tori! y/n!"

You turn to see an irritated Beck and an angry Jade "what?" You both walk over "if either of you were my girlfriend-" "oh- GREAT way to start the question" Jade interrupts.

"Would you be all freaked out that I was just friends with Alyssa Vaughn?" He asks "who cares what Tori thinks- and y/n's just gonna say something to piss both of us off"