tori the zombie

Tori, Beck and Robbie rehearse for a scene in a play, it's going well until Sinjin accidentally turns on disco music and lights.

Jade stands up "what up with the disco!?" She screams at him "I'm sorry! I hit the wrong thing" he apologises.

"No! 15 years ago your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!!" She screams at him and you obnoxiously laugh.

The teacher stands up "alright why don't we take a break? Tori, Beck- you guys were great, really nice stuff" he compliments "how was I?😀" Robbie asks "I've seen worse".

Jade looks at her phone and tells everyone to shut up "it's an email from principal Eichner-" "that says?" She gives Tori a glare.

"To all students involved in our schools production of 'Uptown Downtown' Sofia Michelle will be in Los Angeles the weekend of the 17th, and will personally attending your open night performance" she says.

Everyone lets out murmers of excitement "oh my God..🏃🏻" the teacher holds his stomach and runs out of the theatre.

"Who's Sofia Michelle?" Tori asks and Jade groans "oh... no no no no.. she gets to be the lead and she doesn't even know who Sofia Michelle is😐" she drags Beck to a seat where she slumps down as he rubs her shoulders.

Tori looks up in thought "wait, is she the lady who does those infomercials about that vibrating hair brush?😃" She asks.

"I love that hairbrush!" Sinjin says.

"Check the cover of the script" you say, Tori does so "ohhh, she wrote the script of the play we're doing!".

"OoOoHhh" Jade mocks "she's like the biggest playwright on broadway" Robbie says.

The teacher comes back in with a bottle of water "alright guys, we knew we had to be great, now we have to be perfect- we are not gonna disappoint Sofia Michelle" he states.

"Are you sure you want Robbie in this play🤨" Rex asks "I'm good!" Robbie retorts "at what?!".

"I have to go take another nerve pill🤢" the teacher runs off again.

Sinjin turns the disco music back on "ay Napoleon Dynamite! Kill the disco!" You yell.

"No one can kill disco!!😼"

**

You, Andre and Tori chill at her house rehearsing the song for the play.

"Suddenly my choice is clear~" Tori sings "now sing it like an old jazz singer lol" you say.

"Why?"

"To amuse me!🤨".

She does so and you all laugh "it's getting late do you guys wanna eat something?" Tori asks "let's get a pizza" you say.

"Alright, how bout a large pepperoni-"

The doorbell rings, Tori opens the door to see Cat posed at her doorframe "makeup time~".

Tori tells her to set her stuff up at the kitchen and as she walks giddy towards the table she greets you and Andre.

"Hey kitty cat"

"Sup lil red"

"What's that's supposed to mean?!😟" She exclaims "lil red- you're little and you have red hair" Andre explains.

Cat's mood does a 180 "oooh that's so creative! Do y/n now!"

"Can we just get this whole monster makeup thing over with?😩" Tori sighs "sure lets get started!" Cat sets her things down.