robarazzi

hey... how y'all doing😳

(yeah sorry we doing lower-case now)

you all sit your usual table chillin and
chompin.

cat approaches with a strange looking machine and places it on the table.

she looks at y'all expecting you to ask questions. The five of you stare at her and then get back to eating.

she puts up her arms exasperated "don't you guys wanna know what this is?" she asks "is it a transporter that can beam you to another table? cause if it is what button do I push?" jade replies.

"that is so hurtful!😢"

tori sighs "you know, you don't always have to be mean to everyone" she scolds jade "see, tori's interested in my device" cat says "no.. I'm really not" she replies.

cat pouts "aww, it's okay kitty- what does your toy do?" you pat her head, she gets excited again "okay, it's called the snow-by!" she presses a button on the device and fake snow blasts all over your table.

jade leans over and turns it off "ugh, it looks like I have dandruff" you mutter, shaking your head like a dog "hehe, it makes pretend snow!!" cat giggles.

andre wipes himself off "I see that😒" Beck picks up his lunch "it's all over my tostada" "and my pizza" tori examines her white pizza.

"well don't eat it! it says that the snow is toxic and can cause abdominal bleeding" cat replies.

all of you shoves your food to the middle of the table. "kitty why'd you buy a machine that poisons lunches?" you ask.

cat pulls out a book "cause of this catalogue!" she replies "sky store?" beck asks. "yeah! I went to visit my uncle and uncle this weekend in San Francisco, and they had this on the plane!" she explains.

the red head begins to flip through the catalogue "it's like filled with all kinds of cool stuff you can buy" she gasps "ooh like this! a tree face, you put it on your tree to give it a face hehe" cat turns the book around so you can all see.

tori looks at her "what if you don't have a tree🤨?"

"it also works on bushes😃"

"unbelievable!" you turn to see robbie approaching your group angrily "you guys have no idea how upset I am-" he looks around "it snowed?? in Los Angeles?!" he exclaims in disbelief.

"I told you global warming was bogus" rex quips "stop watching fox news!" robbie retorts "no- it's fair and balanced😌".

you chuckle "robbie- its not real" jade scoops some up in a spoon "but you can eat it😈".

robbie frowns and sits down "I don't wanna eat anything.." "then what are you all upset about?".

"this time😒"

the bespectacled boy huffs "the seniors! the ones that run the slap" he starts.

".com?" asks cats "no, dot gov- of course dot com😠" he sarcastically replies.

"they cancelled my blog!" he exclaims "why?🥺" jade snaps her fingers "oh wait- i don't care😒".

tori sighs "why?" rex laughs "cause it's boring!" he replies "it's not boring! c'mon guys do you think my blog on the slap is boring?" he asks.

you all cringe and look around awkwardly "hey uhh, is that sonic the hedgehog?" you state "yeah I think it is!" cat adds.

"wait up sonic!" all of you get up and walk away apart from tori and robbie.

jade walks behind robbie "there is no sonic😐"

**

you enter the school building, eating a croissant while staring at your phone. turns out that whatever tori talked to robbie about- caused him to post a video of her popping a pimple on the slap.