stage fighting

"Ugh, your locker is way too full for me to fit in now" you state as Tori struggles with an French horn "g-good!!" she stutters, basically fighting with her locker.

Cat and Andre approach you two "Tori! Whatcha up to?" Andre asks "I have a hoarding problem!" She sighs "why do I have to play an instrument anyway?" Tori asks.

You look up at her since she was a little taller than you "you have to play at least one instrument to be here" you reply.

"Well I sing, my throat is an instrument, I'm a throat player😌" she replies "that doesn't count" you giggle at the weird sounding name "and it sounds kinda gross" Cat adds.

Andre asks why she picked the French horn "I dunno, I like French fries, French toast-"

"One time when I was eating French toast at a restaurant, I started laughing and then I started choking and then the lady who runs the restaurant made me leave" Cat randomly says and the three of you stare at her.

"Let's hear your horn😃!"

"Yeah, play some funky tunes white girl" Andre says "y'know I'm actually half latina-"

"Go white girl go🗣"

She sighs and starts to play, very badly actually "I think it's broken" she says embarrassedly.

Andre takes it from her "here, lemme fix it" he then starts playing the instrument amazingly, because I mean it's Andre.

People around then start to vibe and dance with him "it's not broken :D" Cat exclaims happily.

**
You come down from the balcony thingy in the black box theatre to see Tori on some guys back while Beck yells for her to get off of him.

"Hehe worldstar"

You watch them for a little bit before deciding to get her off the guy. You wrap your arms around her middle and pull her off him.

The rest of the class come in "what's going on?" Andre asks "that guy was beating up Beck!" Tori replies to which Jade sneers "oh you poor thing".

"We were practicing" Beck says "this is Russ" the teacher introduces "I'm Russ!😡" Russ yells.

"He's a professional stunt man, I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting" the teacher explains. "And now Tori says 'wHatS sTaGe fIghTing?'" Jade mocks.

"I wasn't gonna say that!" Tori turns to you "what is it?" "It's basically fake fighting that looks, like in movies n stuff" you explain "I took a class with him last summer" Beck says "well it looked like he was hurting you" Tori replies "why do you care?" Jade says and you can practically see her turning green.

"I figured he's already in enough pain having to deal with you" Tori retorts "I'll show you pain!-" "why don't we sit over there" Beck steers his angry girlfriend away.

Tori grabs your wrist and pulls you aside "hey, I always hold your wrist gently-" "why does she hate me?" She asks "other than the fact that you kissed her boyfriend on your first day, maybe she heard you play the French horn🤔?" You reply. She stares at you exasperated.

**
Russ or whatever demonstrates how to throw a fake punch, using Cat as an example.

"Alright guys I'm gonna pair you up and each team is gonna work with Russ this week to prepare a fight scene" the teacher explains.

You squint "who the hell is Russ?"

"Yeah, I thought his name was Steve?" Andre agrees "hmm he does look like a Steve".

Everyone else agrees and starts to discuss Russ being Steve "my name is Russ!" "Okay! And on Friday you will all perform your fight scenes here in front of the class" Mr no name teacher states.