the bird scene

"Can you guys help m-AHH!!" Tori nearly drops all of her books as you get out of her locker.

"What were you doing in there?!" She asks, exasperated "I was breaking it in, new lockers smell nice" you explain.

You look at hers "yours is pretty ugly" you state "well, it's a locker" she chuckles "you gotta customise it" Andre says.

"What?" "Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to" Tori asks Robbie what he did for his.

"It's a mosiac of all the baby nipples I've ever used" he answers and her and Andre stare at him quizzically "what? It reminds me of a happy time!" He says.

"You're a weird dude Robbie, that's what I like about you" you comment, patting his back "what about yours Andre?" Tori asks.

He takes the three of you to his locker where it is a piano, and plays a tune which gets everyone in the hallways bopping.

The guidance counsler Lane comes in "hey Andre! Robbie! That squirrel's back in my office again" he says.

"I'll get the net"

"I'll get the nuts"

The two walk off leaving you and Tori alone. You hold her wrist gently "wanna see mine now?" You ask, she nods hesitantly and you drag her across the hall to where yours is.

"It's a mirror" she states, you grab her shoulders and move her closer. "Okay now there's scary hands and eyes" she continues, you sway her left and right and the hands and eyes move along with her "I guess it represents how I like to freak people out... anyways I gotta go, see ya cheekbones" you open your locker and crawl inside.

"Wait! We can just... walk together..." she trails off as you had already disappeared into the dark warp that is your locker.

**
"Betsy.... Betsy!! That animals delicious flesh can keep us all alive for another week!" Jade's character exclaims as her and Cat do a scene.

"I don't wanna be alive without Poncey! This pig is everything to me that my daddy never was and I'll be da-AH!!" You laugh obnoxiously when Sikowitz throws a ball at Cats head.

"Sikowitz!?"

"What?"

"You hit me in the face with a ball🤕"

He scoffs "oh come on!! A truly great actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her" he says "but it really hurt!- ooh lunch!!" She runs out as the bell rings.

You're about to climb through the window out to lunch when someone calls your name.

"y/n!" You turn to see that it's Beck, he approaches you pushing his admittedly nice hair back "you wanna walk to lunch?" He asks.

"Uhh, yeah- I was already doing that" you reply and he chuckles "I mean the normal way".

You think about it for a second and nod "I.. I guess I'll go the weird way" you agree and start walking through the hallways with Beck Oliver.

**
You're sitting at your normal table with Andre, Robbie and Beck nibbling on some fries.

"You guys know where I can a pair of ballet slippers?" Andre randomly asks "no I don't but I know where you can get a pretty skirt and some lipgloss" Beck replies sarcastically.

Rex laughs cause he's annoying and would probably say an offensive slur irl.

"Why do you need ballet shoes?" You ask "cause I signed up for ballet" he replies. "Isn't that kinda girly?" Robbie asks.

"No-"

"Yup, just me and a room full of girls, you guys picking up what I'm putting down?😏" Andre says "I am" Beck simply replies "yeah, and I'm manifesting something bad to happen" you mutter.