A/N

((please read the A/N on my recent tumblr one shot "nightmare" very important. some of you guys might also have noticed i deleted a chapter the a/n on nightmare explains why.))

Hi guys, sorry this is a negative A/N but I feel it has to be said.

The next person to comment "I read this in 0.75 trillion seconds😋💅" ((in a negative way)) is just getting blocked. I never said it was a long story. I started writing it when I was 15 and finished it alot shorter because I felt alot less enthusiastic as I grew up. Just shut.

Also, I didn't write a smut scene in this book because i didn't feel comfortable writing explicit smut. especially considering my age at the time of writing the more sexual chapters. as an author, i don't owe you anything and smut was never promised.if you want explicit smut please check out my tumblr (icanttypehelp.)

On the topic of comments, please don't refer to me by slanderous vocatives such as 'bitch.' I appreciate my readers alot but you have to rememeber I don't know everyone personally and I'm not your personal friend. Calling someone a bitch online, even if it is a joke, is far too personal for someone you don't know. Please rememeber I read some of the comments. Calling the characters by names is fine, just not me as the author. In addition to this, anyone who argues with A/Ns where I talk about boundaries will be blocked. 

Also thanks for 1k reads! Pogchamp!  

3 April Edit- Any body shaming or nasty comments about the people in the photographs in the story will be deleted and the person that wrote them will be blocked. Be nice people:))