Chapter Nine

I was sitting in the great hall, picking away at a small peice of chicken on my plate and trying to ignore Draco Malfoy's stare. But that was almost impossible.

I could feel it on me, burning my skin. Everytime I looked up from my food, he was looking. His eyeline never shifted and he made sure I was uncomfortable under his stare. I never realised how beautiful his eyes really were.

I turned round to the girl sitting next to me and tried to make small talk with her, distracting myself from Draco. Of course he wasn't going to let that happen.

ping

Draco: meet me outside the hall

Aurora: no

Aurora: and you shouldn't be texting me right now

Draco: wanna do something about it? ;)

It took all my will power to not look up at him in that moment.

Draco: you look cute today

Aurora: why would you say that?

Draco: you're always on my mind

Draco: plus i want to fuck you

Aurora: okay bye now

Draco: if you don't meet me outside i'll tell everyone you sucked harry potter's dick

Aurora: like i care

Draco: okay well i'll shout it out right now

Aurora: well that would make you a liar

Aurora: and you wouldn't dare

Draco: fine

There was a cluttering of dishes from the other side of the hall and I looked up to see Draco begining to climb the bench.

Aurora: okay wait

Aurora: please?

Draco: meet me outside and i won't do anything

Aurora: fine

He had got his way afterall. I waited for him outside the hall, arms folded and back against the wall as I puffed on a peice of loose hair.

There was a loud clash from the tall doors and I saw a blonde head of hair poke it's way out. Seeing Draco this close made my breath hitch in my throat.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I questioned sternly, hoping he wouldn't notice my shaking hands.

"I think you know what I want" He replied back slyly, closing the gap between up so our bodies were almost touching. He placed a finger below my chin and lifted my head up to his, out lips now almost touching.

"And what might that be?" I asked back seductively, trying to remain oblivous and innocent.

"You" He whispered, his hot breath hitting my face before our lips met.

I felt my knees buck beneath me, I had never been so weak. Draco used this opportunity to snake his arm around my waist and grip onto my back, colliding our bodies together until we were sharing heat.

Our mouths moved in unison, clashing together and interlacing. His large and nimble fingers traced there way down to my back as he swiftly lifted up the side of my skirt. His hands made his way downwards and gripped onto my ass, causing me to gasp with surprise as he continued to brush my leg.

His tounge snaked his way into my mouth and we kept in a passionate embrace for what seemed like years.

-

The next morning I was awaken by a sharp ping

Draco: i had fun last night ;)