Chapter 4 • Hazzle Bazzle

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm actually quite excited for this! I've never been to a jacuzzi place before... the closest thing I've ever been was a dirty, cheap motel hot tub when I was still extremely broke a while back.

The memories of the difficult, tough days of when I was still struggling to blend into society and save money while being dirt poor hit me like a wave and it does make my mood go down very slightly, but that changes as I soon grin and realize how far I've gotten. I managed to get a bunch of jobs and work my butt off so I can save up to come here, and enroll in University. With the help of Levy's fake ID and information she provided me with of course.

Levy... I lower my head.

I haven't seen her in forever. I wonder if she's escaped yet? I wonder if we will ever meet again? And what was the "business" sheneeded to take care ofbefore she could leave?

My thoughts are soon cut off when Natsu turns to me,

"Lucy! We're here."

I snap out of it and look up. The place is huge, and far above the door says "Hazzle Bazzle."

I chuckle at the name.

"Come on, let's go in!" Natsu says as he leads me through the door. I look down at the marble floor, such pretty colors.

Natsu turns to the man at the desk, "Hello! I'd like an extra large jacuzzi please." He says brightly.

"For you and the girl?" He points at me.

I awkwardly wave at him with a smile as Natsu replies, "Yes sir."

"Right away." He gets out of his seat, "follow me."

We begin to follow him and then it hits me.

Hold up. We're going to be in a jacuzzi. I don't even have a swimsuit. I didn't even think to BRING a swimsuit.

What is wrong with me??

My eyebrows furrow and I can almost feel my left eye twitching as I realize my error. Natsu turns to me, a confused look spread across his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He whispers to me, all 3 of us still on our way to the jacuzzi.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit.." I whisper back awkwardly.

"You didn't--" he whispers back but is interrupted by the man.

"Here you two go. It is in this room, please enjoy your stay." The man says as he begins to walk away, leaving us in front of a door that, inside of it, our jacuzzi room is in.

"Oh," he stops himself. He proceeds to turn to us,

"Before you go in," he says.

"If you plan on.. doing that in there.." he says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, "I have to go over a bunch of policies regarding it seeing as last time a couple did this in there.. long story short, we got sued."

"Hold up, what?? What do you think we're going to do? And we're not a couple." I say, praying that he isn't going to say what I think he's going to say.

"Well.. you know, have se--" I am about to cut him off immediately before he can finish that sentence, but I myself am interrupted before I even get a word out.

"Don't worry boss, we'll be careful and won't be loud." Natsu says, a smug look across his face as he puts an arm around my neck.

"Huh??" I say looking at him in shock, my face turning a bright shade of red.