ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

Lina POV

"What do you wanna talk about?" I told him trying not to show how I actually felt bad for kissing Draco.

I wasn't his.

I wasn't anyone's.

"What the fuck do you mean Lina you literally kissed Draco what the hell is wrong with you?"

"We aren't dating Enzo and I haven't seen you all day today now all of a sudden you show up at the party getting mad I kissed some guy? Or are you just mad that guy was Draco?" He huffed holding back his anger while making his way towards me slowly.

Clenching his fists he grabbed my waist to throw my body against the wall.

"Oh fuck this" Enzo said before grasping my neck and connecting our lips. Everything that happened tonight made me want this, I wanted this. Theo roamed the back of my mind but I couldn't, he would only use me and Lorenzo... he would only learn to love me.

I yearned for Enzo's touch on my body and while our tongues were fighting each other he grabbed my waist and picked me up while his lips were making his way down to my neck. I let out a small moan as he was leaving his marks all over making sure everyone knew exactly where his mouth was.

He laid me onto the bed gently a grin curling on his lips at the sight of me. I flushed with embarrassment but his hands gently stroked my skin happily.

"You're beautiful love" I blushed as he continued to kiss every inch removing my outfit to leave me just in my bra. He went down and put his mouth onto my thighs, his warm lips made my body shudder at the feeling.

"Enzo please" I wanted him and felt myself pulsating the closer he got I pushed myself onto his mouth finally getting him to place his lips where I wanted and let out a load moan.

"You taste amazing love" he swirled his tongue all over slipping a finger inside me. The feeling was overwhelming, leaving me at my most vulnerable.

"I need more" I begged and he slipped in another finger while sucking on me mercifully. I was reaching my climax and Enzo knew by the way my legs shifted, his finger went deeper and his tongue moved faster making me cum all over his fingers and mouth.

After he was satisfied he got up and cleaned himself while I got dressed for bed. Making sure I was well prepared to sleep and him as well I laid my head on his chest hearing the best of his heart as moments passed.

It was taunting, being in the same bed with him and convincing myself to think of no one else.

"Enzo what are we doing?"

"Lina I want to be with you, I want you to be mine and only mine"

"You can't want that without even asking me, tonight was amazing but we're not together, and Draco isn't the only guy I kissed tonight" I said watching his eyes widen.

"Go on" he mumbled

"We played truth or dare and Theo ended up making out with me and I know what you're going to say-you think he's bad and bad for me but it just happened" I said "Did you like it" I knew what he wanted to hear but I had to tell him the truth because I owe him that much.

"It felt different but in a good way I'm not really sure how I feel about it though I was quite confused with the whole situation" I said

"I like you love and I want to be with you, but if you need time then you shall have that. Although I do want us to be friends atleast like old times. I don't want you out of my life"

"Agreed" I said as he kissed my cheek

"I will always be here for you love no matter what you do" my smile beamed knowing Enzo doesn't hate me for kissing Theo and Draco.

An hour passed, the time ticking and our conversation coming to an end he decided to leave the room and let me sleep.

It was just me and my thoughts in my room. Three guys who kiss differently, touch me differently and made me feel something towards them the way no one can describe. But I've only talked to Enzo about it, Draco would be with Astoria one day supposedly I still didn't know what that meant and I didn't really know how to feel about Mattheo.

Theo didn't want me which made me want him even more but I knew he wouldn't just kiss me like that there's no way a guy kissed that good and doesn't feel anything I saw how he was with Astoria and he wasn't like that with me. Maybe I'll just have to do something in order to get his attention.

I will get the answer I want from each one of them even if I have to torture Theo for it. Besides I have the whole year to do so.

Three that will be the death of me, or I would be death itself, creating a hell that's been waiting to be made.