ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 34

I will start making my chapters longer instead so there will be much more to each chapter I really think it helps me plan everything out better! I hope you enjoy this chapter as always!

Draco

Blood boiling through my veins and I could feel the heat my body reciprocated when looking into her eyes. It doesn't take a Ravenclaw to know it was his initials. It hadn't been long since she got it by the way the redness was colored and the initials were still dark.

T.R.

I've always been controlling. Wired to take what I wanted and get everything that I desired. It's how I grew up and how I strolled through life without a care in the world. My father made me this way and I would be lying to myself if I didn't enjoy a part of it. Money did fill my life's happiness but a part of me always knew I was only being manipulated into the true person I should've been. I wanted my parents by my side and to have friends that truly cared for me.

Enzo was always that friend. He was a pure blood so my father allowed us to be friends merely because of his name. We would talk about our future wives and living near one another one day when we left Hogwarts. True best friends. It all came to an end over a girl. My pride was too valuable to me, forcing me not to admit how sorry I actually felt the moment I slept with Astoria but the truth is Enzo had everything I ever wanted. A family who cared and respect towards his name without the fear of his past demons. I never wanted the money it was simply given to me.

I envied him. 

Lina was special ever since I met her. Once she arrived at Hogwarts I took it as a chance to start over to have a friend without the knowledge of my past. Be the person I wanted to be without the fear of resentment but of course she already knew Enzo. The sense of love he has for her is obvious and I know she loves him as well but in the back of my mind I always knew their relationship would fall. Riddle was the one standing in my way of winning the heart of sweet Lina. Getting to know her for a small amount of time was enough for me, we could talk and she would listen as if I was the only person on the planet. She was different. The mark proved that.

Riddle is a manipulative man just like his father. Both wanting power and would do anything to get it. I hate how he protected her.

His eyes burned whenever anyone stood too close, talked to her for too long. I observed and saw the connection between the two but once he left Hogwarts it damaged her deeply. Enzo could not see it, nobody could but I did. Something about Riddle has her attached which is revolting.

"Why the fuck did he mark you Lina?" I could see the sweat on her forehead glisten. She started to stutter and the question obviously had her speechless.

"He-its not what it looks like Draco"

"Oh so he didn't claim you? What happened Lina tell me right now or I will go to him ask myself"