ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 20

Riddle's POV

I always stayed up to wait for whoever I sent to watch Lina. Being informed was probably the thing I needed in order to sleep, if anything were to happen to her my plan would fail and I would never get the power I desired.

The others were already in their rooms while I was in the living room reading. I heard the front door open and knew Lisette was back. I slowly closed my book and walked towards her. I finally got to her and she seemed flustered and worried about what she was going to tell me which made me uneasy.

"What happened?" I asked

"Um sir she saw me" she spoke and my hand connected with her face instantly leaving a red mark. "What do you mean she saw you?"

"She saw me in my form sir, in my wolf form" I was confused but didn't want to show any emotion. "Tell me everything" I said.

"Well she was with that Malfoy boy he dragged her up to this tower it seemed as if she didn't want to go, then when I got there in my form I heard the boy trying to warn her I think of you sir. He knows someone is watching her." I was outraged that Draco is letting Lina know all of this, I wanted to kill him right then and there but I couldn't or Lina wouldn't trust me.

I saw Lisette start to scratch her wrist which she only did when she was nervous but didn't want to show it. I made sure to study all of them in order to see their weaknesses and strengths.

"You're not telling me everything what is it Lisette?" I yelled.

"She got angry towards Draco and slapped him for not letting her know sooner about being watched.. but after that Draco got aggressive and.... choked her then she hit her head, causing her to bleed." Lisette knew how angry I would be if anyone harmed Lina.

"That's when I finally jumped in to protect Lina from the boy, but she sent me away. She seemed to have it under control after I got there."

I tried to contain my anger as my mouth opened, "You did well Lisette now go" she nodded and went upstairs.

I went to my room as well but didn't intend to sleep. The thought of her even bleeding was infuriating. I summoned a house elf to my room ready to let my anger out.

"Confringo!" I stated and watched the house elf scream in pain. It's screams were relaxing me already. I imagined the house elf to be Draco and wanted it to suffer so I hexed it a few more times.

As satisfied as I was it was enough for tonight, "Avada Ked-"

I heard my door creak opened and lowered my wand. It was Maurice. He was probably my most loyal of the four, he wanted to make sure Lisette was always protected and always obeyed me. "What is it Maurice?"

"We all heard the screams" he stated looking at the elf on the floor trying to hold itself up. "Spit it out Maurice you guys have heard me torture before why does it matter now"

"Lisette told us what happened sir, we understand you're upset but wouldn't it be better to go and speak to the girl?" I thought about what he said and I did want to have a word with Lina about everything she's been doing at Hogwarts but it would merely just be a distraction.

"No she will be arriving here for Christmas there's no need" I said "Do you think she'll still come back if you haven't even told her anything? She probably doesn't even know you're here"

Maurice had a good point if Lina feels this way I can't expect her to even come here at all. "I'll send one of you to tell her that she must come back here for Christmas"