ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 56

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

It had been four months without Enzo. He completely hated me, Casimir made him stay away as much as possible and the only times we were together for even a moment Enzo would insult or try to hex me in a matter of seconds.

Four months of anger building inside.

Theo claimed my plan of getting him back and failing hadn't been my fault, but I suggest otherwise. School had been flying by and for four months it was endless studying, training and shagging with Theo.

Being without Enzo gave me this constant feeling of emptiness, a piece had been missing and whenever he was near me it was a reminder of him being gone.

The hatred he grew for me suffocated me everyday, I never seemed to get over it and Theo tried to have me forget him, but it was no use. Draco even tried to get Enzo's memory back using Legilimency, but it seemed none of them were there.

I needed Enzo.

Being with Theo was certain, if anything were to happen to him or me it wouldn't bother us to ruin the world for revenge purposes.

But losing Enzo hadn't been a thought in my mind. He expected better from me, but I'm no better then the next murderer that comes by. Enzo would want me to stay strong and hold onto myself, although what would be the point if he wasn't even here to hold onto me.

It seemed like he was dead. Celeste and Maurice were devastated when Enzo cut them out of his life completely.

The only thing he cared about was serving Bellatrix.

Draco and I became friends again but he continued to bicker with Theo each chance he could.

I loved Theo, he was more than enough for me. We took walks in the Forbidden Forest at night just to stay away from everyone else. I should've been afraid but I believed the creatures in the Forbidden Forest were more terrified of Theo.

Nightmares never came back when I slept with him each night. Laughs and smiles were endless when we were alone. I watched Theo lead the others with me and he even managed to persuade Theodore, Blaise and Pansy to start training with us.

Theodore and Blaise both picked up using blades and hand combat while Pansy stuck to nonverbal magic since she hadn't been as skilled in it but with her nonverbal magic she didn't need to have another alternative.

Theo had asked Harry where the diary was and he somewhat trusted us when we helped Luna get back to her usual self and said he had the diary himself but only after he asked for it back this year from McGonagall.

"Wake up darling we need to train" Theo reminded me gently placing kisses all over my face.

"Please let me sleep in" I groaned throwing the blanket over my head. I heard Theo chuckling at my laziness to get up, I hated waking up so early to train. There were no classes today but that still hadn't changed his mind about waking up early.