Bye, Mama PT:2

I woke up from another nightmare about Big Madam. There getting frequent since Juuzo told me that she's our target. I couldn't tell if I was nervous or scared to see women who made mine and Juuzo's life an actual hell. I knew that one day we would have to face her; however, it feels too soon. We were finally happy thinking about extending our family, and now she comes into the picture. How will Juuzo feel about this? He was the closest to her, and at times it felt like she truly loved him.

Juuzo-"Y/N? Y/N, please say something." He was sitting on his knees on the bed, and his face looked like he saw someone kick a puppy. Clearly, he was distressed. His cold hands gently touched my face brought me back to reality. 

Y/N-"W-what happened?" I looked into his red eyes. His expression was now calm.

Juuzo-"You were screaming bloody murder while I was in the bathroom. I was worried that someone broke in. So I ran back as fast as I could." I now realized a dagger in his right hand. It was one of the special ones I've seen him kill multiple ghouls with that dagger. Granted, it was for lower rank ghouls, but I knew that he wasn't messing around.

Y/N-"Sorry, it was another nightmare." He rested his forehead on mine and grabbed my shoulders.

Juuzo-"I'm glad that you're safe, but ever since I told you about mama, It's been getting worse... maybe you shouldn't come." He said with worry.

Y/N-"No, I won't rest easy until I see her head on a platter." He let out a little laugh and rested his head on the crook of my neck. 

Juuzo-"I trust your judgment." I rubbed his back as I grabbed the dagger with a free hand and put it on the nightstand.

Y/N-"Are you ok with this?"

Juuzo-"If you're talking about killing mama, then yeah, it sounds cruel, but It's our job." He said with a yawn towered the end. 

Y/N-"What if... you had to kill me?" He lifted his head away from my neck and with the most serious face that I saw him in. 

Juuzo-"I would never because I love you, and if I have to it, then call me a traitor to the CCG, but I will never lay a finger on you." He kissed my neck softly.

Y/N-"Not today, Juuzo. Can you cuddle me instead?" He nodded and started to cuddle me for dear life. 

----At the CCG headquarters----

Y/N-"Hey Akira!" I waved to her. She gave me a weak smile. She had mixed emotions about me after telling her my involvement with the rabbit, and I may have delivered the final blow to her father.

Akira-"Y/N morning. Where Juuzo? It's strange to you two apart." 

Y/N-"He wanted to see Shinohara alone today." She smelled like strawberry cures my nose for always noticing smells of people. 

Akira-"I see. I don't blame him. Often I like to see my mother and father alone." She looked away. 

Y/N-"So I heard that you're coming to the raid today. And I wanted to over the strategies." Her smile got wider. 

Akira-"Sure, let me see-" 

Ihei-"Y/N!" She ran over to us and was out of breath. Her short pink hair was a mess. She looked like she rolled out of bed and called it good. 

Y/N-"Are you alright?" 

Ihei-"No, I mean yes. Are you actually going to fight Big Madam?" Her tired eyes widen. 

Akira-"Right, she was your mother."

Y/N-"Kidnaper." I corrected her.

Ihei-"I understand why Juuzo is fine with it, but you!"