Red light district

(Y/N) was training in the dojo and noticed that Aoi or Nano hadn't checked on him. Curious he walked out to see where they were but heard the screams of those very two females. He arrived at the scene to see Uzui with Aoi and Nano about to be head butted by tanjiro.

"What's going on here?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's a kidnapping!" Kiyo shouted "save them!".

(Y/N) turned his head to see Uzui on the roof with Aoi and Nano scoffing "I am a former Shinobi, Uzui Tengen" he then glared at tanjiro "did you think I'd get head butted by a snot filled brat like you" he asked.

The group started demanding Uzui to put the girls down allowing his ego to kick in "Who do you's think your mouthing off to here!!, I have superiority over all of you jackasses!!" He shouted. Tanjiro then stood up "I don't accept you as a pillar, hmph" he said shaking ~here's where his ego shows more~ (Y/N) thought.

"DON'T HMPH ME YOU LOWLY BRAT!" Uzui shouted. He then went on a rant of how he needed both of them for a mission "But Nano doesn't have the uniform on!" Kiyo shouted. Uzui looked at Nano "hm guess she doesn't" then let's go of her which tanjiro caught her.

Tanjiro then offered all of the males To go in her place "wait the fuck?!" (Y/N) asked. Inosuke then landed on the fencing "I was on my way back but I've got some strength left, I can head out!" He shouts. Zenitsu then tried sounding intimidating but stuttered the entire time causing (Y/N) to facepalm.

Uzui stayed quite for a little bit "oh alright then you guys will have to come" he says. Both Tanjiro and (Y/N) looked at him confused "all that just to agree to that?" (Y/N) muttered grabbing an extra blade. The group walked out of the butter estate
"so where are we going?" (Y/N) asked.

Uzui turned to face the teens
"the red light district"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The group were on their way to the red light district and decided to stop at a wisteria house. Uzui looked at the four teens "so when we infiltrate the place we first look for my wife and I'll scout out the area" (Y/N) sighed as he saw Zenitsu's facial expression then decided to sit down with Inosuke and tanjiro who were eating.

Zenitsu then started shouting at the sound pillar telling him that this was stupid and that if he was looking for a bride go somewhere else. Uzui started to get infuriated with Zenitsu "you fool, I mean my wife infiltrated the red light district to get information on the demon!" Zenitsu looked at Uzui "sorry to break it to you but that's all up there".

"Here's proof, these are the letters she's sent me via crow!" He shouts throwing a stack of letters at Zenitsu causing (Y/N) to spit out his water. Tanjiro looked at the letters "those are a lot of letters, you two must've been married for a long time" he says "I have three wives" Uzui says.

"I CALL BULL!" Zenitsu shouts. (Y/N) sighed as the two males got into another argument before speaking up "you two are Baka's...." he mutters. Both males turned to see (Y/N) with an annoyed face that imitated Ichirou which made both males become quite.

Everyone looked stayed quite until Uzui spoke up "alright so you four will be dressed up as femal-!" (Y/N) cut Uzui off "No I'm scouting I'm not dressing up for this stupid thing" he said then got up and walked outside of the wisteria house.

Not long after Uzui walked out with Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu dressed as females. (Y/N) sighed then started walking "so Uzui you're gonna be the one asking people while the other three go to the different houses correct?". Uzui nods "alright then let's go"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

It had just turned night and (Y/N) was on the roofs as the others were doing their roles.
(Y/N) sighed as he travelled from building to building "this is stupid" he said to himself.
He stopped at a building to see a man with white hair in a black haori that had yin and yang in the center of it with a dragon surrounding it.