Sword smith village

(Y/N) sat with Kanao in Tanjiro's room "did you here the news?" Kanao asked referring to the incident with the hashira. (Y/N) simply nodded in disappointment. Kanao patted the brown haired males back.

Just then a Kakushi walked in with a tray of high quality castella "uhh, I brought some Castella" the kakushi said "so please clear the way so I can put it down. If it looks spoiled, just go ahead and eat it" the kakushi said.

"Th-thank you, so much..." Tanjiro said now awake "HE WOKE UP!!?, WHY AREN'T YOU TWO SCREAMING!!?" The kakushi shouted. The two teenagers looked at the Kakushi with a blank expression.

"YOU BOTH ARE A PAIR OF AIRHEADS!" The kakushi Shouted "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL SOMEONE!!! HE MANAGED TO REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU DUMBASS!!" He shouted at the pair.

(Y/N) looked at the Kakushi then Kanao "you're talking about her right?" The brown haired male said then was punched by Kanao "kidding" he said.

Not long after the three sisters were called in and were now crying. (Y/N) sat there as he listened to the three girls said how worried they were for the demon slayer "I'm here as well..." (Y/N) mumbled loud enough for Kanao to notice and pat the males back "there there" she said.

Just then someone else walked in covered in laundry "Monster!" Kiyo shouted. The person got out of the laundry to reveal it was Aoi "oh it was Aoi caught in the laundry" Naho said. Meanwhile (Y/N) just squinted his eyes "how the heck did she even get here with that on her?" he questioned.

"I'm so glad you're awake!!" Aoi cried "you guys went in my place, so...." Aoi started before crying. Tanjiro looked at the Kakushi "thank you...are...the others...doing...okay?" Tanjiro asked.

"The blond dude who left this place the day before yesterday?" the Kakushi questioned "yes" Sumi said "Zenitsu is already out on a job and as usual the dude was crying and screaming" (Y/N) stated.

"Tanjiro I kid you not that kid woke up the day after that fight with the upper moon six" (Y/N) said. Tanjiro looked at the ceiling "oh, okay...and Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked "Inosuke-San was on the verge of death at one point"  Sumi states.

"Inosuke-San was in terrible condition" Aoi said "the poison had circulated through his body, so we were too late to stop the bleeding" Aoi cried.

"Oh...okay" Tanjiro said sadly "Then I must be hallucinating Inosuke clinging to the ceiling there..." Tanjiro said. (Y/N) and the others in the room looked up at the ceiling to see Inosuke. This left the brown haired male laughing while everyone else besides Kanao and Tanjiro.

Inosuke then went on to explain that he was impressed "alright you lot enjoy yourselves I'm gonna go train, hope you get better soon Tanjiro" (Y/N) said then left the room.

The male got to the dojo and practiced with the dummy. He tried different things when it came to the execution of his slash and went to try a flip but failed miserably.

He then heard a laugh and looked to she Shinobu "you've got to take your height into consideration your a 6'3ft sixteen year old, not the 5'6ft teen I meet" Shinobu states. (Y/N) sighed "I can still flip don't worry" he said making the female chuckle before leaving.

Time skip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) trying to flip

It had been a week since Tanjiro woke up and the poor teenager was going through rehabilitation training before he asked if he got a new sword while unconscious "funny thing you mentioned that" (Y/N) said while holding letters from Haganezuka "you should read these" the brown haired male said.

Tanjiro read each letter that had " I HATE YOU" "FUCK YOU, GO TO HELL" and "I HAVE NO SWORD FOR YOU". (Y/N) chuckled while Tanjiro had a panicked face "Off to sword smith village we go" (Y/N) said.

"How are we getting there wait where even is it?" Tanjiro asked "Oyakata-San sent some Kakushi for us" (Y/N) laughed and walked outside.

Time skip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) being carried by a Kakushi.

The two got there and Tanjiro once he was unblinded instantly loved the place "whoaaa!!" Tanjiro shouted "pretty great huh?" (Y/N) said "those buildings are amazing!! And I know this smell...there's a hot spring nearby!!" Tanjiro shouted in excitement.

"There is one" the Kakushi said and smiled. The Kakushi then gave Tanjiro the guide for where he will be going "(Y/N) you know where your sword smith is" the Kakushi said as the male nodded "thank you!" Both males said.

Meanwhile in the hot springs Mitsuri heard the echo of the thank you "oh? I heard an echo saying thank you" she said.

Back with the two boys (Y/N) pretty much guided Tanjiro around the place. The teenager left the other boy with the chief and decided to head to the springs. (Y/N) stretched "this'll be nice having a break" the male said.

"(Y/N)-Kuuun!!" A female said "huh?" The male said and looked around to see Mitsuri running to him "ayo Mitsuri slow down!" The male said.

"Listen! Listen!" Mitsuri said "What! What!" (Y/N) said "I got ignored! I greeted him and he ignored me!" Mitsuri cried. (Y/N) looked down at the love hashira who was on her knees crying ~I didn't sign up for this....~ he thought to himself.

Just then an idea popped into his head "Hey mitsuri I heard that they are almost done with dinner. I also heard it was Matsutake Mushrooms" (Y/N) said "whoa!! You serious!!" Mitsuri said already happy.

The love hashira then walked off happy while singing to herself "I don't want to go to the hot springs anymore..." the male complained then walked off.

I know this took a hot minute to be updated and I'm sorry for that 😅. But besides that I want to say thank you all for 51k reads. This is something I would've never expected honestly and I want to say thanks for being patient when it comes to these long breaks I have. Once again thank you all for reading.