Final strike

(Y/N) noticed as Daki jumped onto the roof "Come on guys were this close to cutting their heads off!" Inosuke shouted as he landed. Daki sent out move of her cloths out as Inosuke continued slashing at them.  He got frustrated then started head butting them "ahh! We have to cut them off at the same time!" He shouted.

"Inosuke! Calm down!" Zenitsu shouted with his eyes closed "we down have to cut them off at the same time we just need to make sure the two demon heads aren't connected!" He stated. (Y/N) looked at Inosuke then nodded "keep them apart!" The brown haired male shouted.

Inosuke stared at both (Y/N) and Zenitsu with starry eyes "whoa...you guys look kinda cool what happened?" Inosuke said. (Y/N) then swung his sword at Gyutaro's neck at the left side while Uzui swung from the right. (Y/N) then felt resistance "you won't cut my head off" Gyutaro said smugly.

"(Y/N) watch out!" Izumi shouted as Gyutaro used one of his moves sending (Y/N) back onto the roof. (Y/N) then saw Inosuke and Zenitsu being pushed back "We can't rush in we need all of us to attack the maggot girl, leave the Maria demon to the old guy!" Inosuke shouted.

"This one is weaker then sickle man, can you two still move?, Tanjiro?, (Y/N)?" Zenitsu asked. Tanjiro and (Y/N) narrowly dodged the cloth as they were mere inches away from them "we can!, but we need to hurry Uzui is poisoned!, we need to finish this as soon as possible!" Tanjiro shouted.

Hinatsuru quickly ran "don't worry about me, focus on winning!" She shouted. Daki cackled "ahahaha!, you're movements are getting duller!, now who should I crush first!" She shouts. (Y/N) couldn't help but breath heavily this battle had put him on edge. Just then an idea popped into his head "Inosuke multiple direction! Tanjiro Zenitsu cover us!" He shouted.

"Got it!" The three said in unison. Inosuke and (Y/N) ran straight through the center "eighth fang: pig assault!" Inosuke shouted "thunderclap and flash/ beating tide!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu said. (Y/N) quickly put his mask on and his eyes glowed a bright yellow "dual style: endless void!" (Y/N) shouted and with one slash from each blade ripped the cloth.

~they are getting closer!~ Daki thought. (Y/N) threw his sword "Void dash!" He then appeared right next to Daki with a hand on the blade he threw. He then swung his sword "shattered skies!" He said and cut the demons head clean off ~check mate~ he thought.

Inosuke grabbed Daki's head "now go far away so they can't attach it back on!" Tanjiro shouted. Inosuke then started running the other direction "alright I'll run as far as possible you'd go back up the old man!" He shouted. Tanjiro nodded "right! Be careful!" He shouted. They watched as Inosuke ran while Daki struggled and even tried attack with her hair but had it cut by Inosuke.

What they saw caught them off guard Gyutaro impaled Inosuke with his blade. (Y/N)'s bloodlust aura flared causing him not to pay attention to the attack Gyutaro just did causing the roof of the building they were on currently to crumble.

(Y/N) fell face first which cracked his mask "hey man what's with the face?" Ichirou said "I'm sorry..." (Y/N) said "you don't need to apologize, you apologize way too much kid" Ichirou stated. (Y/N) stared at the older male "you're not in the wrong kid, everyone makes mistakes it's fine" he added.

"Stop burdening yourself"

~an old memory~ (Y/N) said as he saw Uzui on the ground and saw Gyutaro speaking with Tanjiro. (Y/N) observed and saw Zenitsu being crushed and Inosuke bleeding out. Just then (Y/N) saw Tanjiro head butt Gyutaro "Onii-Chan get up!" Daki shouted. Just then (Y/N) noticed the lunar ~good thinking Tanjiro~ he thought as Tanjiro forced Gyutaro down and swung at his neck.

Just then (Y/N) heard thunder and saw Zenitsu in the air "alright!" (Y/N) said and grabbed his blades but struggled to get up "dual style: void dash!" He said then threw a blade in Daki's direction and teleported to it. (Y/N) grabbed the blade "dual style: hollow world!" He dashed at Daki and slashed at he neck as the cloth stretched. Daki then went to attack but Inosuke stepped in and cut the cloth away from (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s eyes flared again back to its bloodlust state "ahhhhhhh!!!!" He shouted. Daki couldn't do anything "Onii-Chan do something!" She shouted but it was over. (Y/N) forced his blade through cutting her head off. Both Daki and Gyutaro's head flew off. The two demons head landed next to each other and that's when everything got dark for (Y/N).

Time skip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) putting his mask on.

(Y/N) woke up who knows how long after by the sound Uzui's three wives crying. (Y/N) got up and swayed side to side "(Y/N) you're alright" Uzui said looked a lot more healthier then before. (Y/N) nodded then heard the upper moons arguing.

The argument got real personal and then...
"You two really are annoying" a new voice said. He had black marks all over his body and white hair "Y-you! What are you here for!?!" Gyutaro shouted. The male picked the two heads up and lifted them up "have fun on the other side" he said then crushed their heads as their blood poured into his mouth.

"What the?" Tanjiro said. The male turned around and his eyes had the upper moon zero kanji "upper moon zero?" (Y/N) said confused. The demon grinned then disappeared within thin air. The two teens then ran to Uzui "Uzui!" Tanjiro shouted. Uzui looked up "hm?" He asked "why is there an upper moon zero?" (Y/N) asked.

"A what?" Uzui asked.