King of the dead

(Y/N) woke up in the med bay and saw a figure in the hallway. He slowly got up and walked into the hallway. The figure turned around and his eyes glowed a icy blue color. They had the kanji of an upper moon zero. The demon grinned then lunged at (Y/N).

"Ahhhh!!!" (Y/N) shouted as he shot up from a med bays bed. He looked around and touched his chest "just a bad dream..." he said as Shinobu ran in "what's wrong?" She asked. (Y/N) shook his head "it was nothing but a bad dream" he said.

"if you don't mind me asking what about?" The hashira asked "there was a demon standing there" he said as he pointed to the hallway "he had an upper moon kanji" the teen said. Shinobu sighed "that upper moon zero you spoke about?" She said.

The teen nodded "(Y/N) you were probably hallucinating when you saw that "demon" Shinobu said "I know what I saw!" He responded. Shinobu sighed "fine here" she gave him a pencil and a piece of paper "sketch out this demon of yours" she said then walked off.

(Y/N) quickly sketched away "white hair" he said as he drew the head and hair of the demon first "icy blue eyes" he then drew the eyes of said demon. (Y/N) then drew the body of the demon and added the black markings around the body.

He then looked at the drawing and then ran into the dining room "Shinobu here!" He said then placed the sketch in front of her. Shinobu looked at the sketch "(Y/N)...." She said. (Y/N) looked at Shinobu "look at your sketch and tell me who shares the same features..." she said as her voice started to break.

He looked at the sketch then his eyes widened "you can't really think?" He asked as Shinobu could only hang her head low. (Y/N) sent his crow with the sketch and a letter to Ubuyashiki.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Time skip

All hashira besides Uzui were at Ubuyashiki's estate "it's not the same" Mitsuri said "we're down two hashira" Giyuu said. Obanai rolled his eyes "the other two were just weak it's as simple as that" he stated. The sound of a sword being unsheathed could be heard.

Rengoku simply looked at Obanai "Iguro-San I won't have you disrespect the dead" he said "oh well this is a different look for you Kyojuro normally your the high spirited one" Obanai responded.

"Can we just all relax..." Shinobu said as Ubuyashiki walked in and all the hashira bowed. Ubuyashiki smiled "my children you are gathered here for something that Shinobu and our ice hashira's Tsuguko told me earlier today" he said.

"And that is?" Sanemi asked "they say that this new upper moon zero that (Y/N) and Tanjiro encountered was in fact our very own ice hashira" he states. Sanemi punched the ground "I'm sorry Ubuyashiki-San but how do we even know that they haven't gone crazy" he said.

"Would Shinobu be as down as she's been if it wasn't?" Giyuu said. Rengoku stood up "I saw my friend die there's nothing else to it!" He said frustrated "did you really though?" Obanai said.

"Well I-" Rengoku stopped and looked down "so that bastard betrayed our code huh?" Sanemi said as he grew a tick on his head. Mitsuri started panicking "w-we don't know that he could've been forced too join them" she suggested.

Muichiro just stared blandly at the group. Meanwhile said demon watched from afar as he sat in a tree while in the sun he unsheathed his sword and it shined in the light.

Shinobu looked up and noticed the light and decided to check it out

Shinobu looked up and noticed the light and decided to check it out. She jumped to the light and saw the very demon they were talking about. Ichirou scowled as he jumped down and started running "Ichirou wait!" Shinobu said as she chased after the demon.

The demon weaved through the forest as the insect Hashira chased him. Shinobu then saw Mitsuri next to her "Mitsuri?" She questioned "we all saw you leave and decided to follow" the pink haired female said with a smile.

Ichirou went to run forward but Obanai landed in front of him. He tried the side of Obanai and ran into muichiro. He tried the same of the other side and the stone Hashira Gyomei. He then walked back and bumped into Kyojuro which made him turn around. Giyuu and Mitsuri then appeared next to Kyojuro.

"What do you want from me!?!" Ichirou shouted as he grabbed the handle of his blade "Ichirou we just want you to come home" Shinobu said "who the fuck are you and how do you know my name?" He said. Shinobu stood there in shock "you don't know m-me" she said.

"Should I?" He responded "Kyojuro he's able to walk in daylight" Giyuu said "I can see that Tomioka" Kyojuro said. Ichirou looked at Shinobu who was on the verge of tears "c-come on you know me Ichi" she said. Kyojuro let go of his sword "Ichirou how could you say that to Shinobu" he said.

Ichirou scowled yet again "you lot are really annoying" he said.

(Start at 50)
Ichirou looked around as the hashira besides Shinobu and grabbed their blades. Ichirou then watched as Obanai ran forward and grabbed his wrist and threw him at Muichiro. Gyomei then went to attack but Ichirou simply punched Gyomei's shoulder hard enough to dislocate it. Giyuu and Sanemi went to attack at the same time with Mitsuri and Rengoku.

"Third form: blazing universe!"

"Third form: Catlove shower!"

"First form: dust whirlwind cutter!"

"Seventh form: drop ripple thrust"

All attacks landed on Ichirou leaving him badly damaged until he healed himself back to full health. He grinned "my turn" he said. He unsheathed his blade and simply said "sub zero" black ice formed on the ground and caught all the hashira. He then covered his blade in the black ice and cut almost every hashira besides Shinobu.

He released the ice as all Hashira fell at his feet and looked at Shinobu "see what you did" he said with a smirk and ran off.