Goodbye

As rengoku was now engaged in combat with the twins Akaza decided to try and get Ichirou to accept "the offer still stands Ichirou" he says jumping above the male. Ichirou just got into stance to jump up until "Destructive death!: air type!" Akaza says making multiple explosions "Breath of ice second form: Glacier!".

Ichirou creates a wall above him then which takes Akaza's attack "Sixith form: Iceberg reproduction!" He says creating five clones. He then steps to the side with the clones "Third form: Cryo Bomb!"  They all say simultaneously.

They all send outbursts of ice which Akaza easily deflects "Oh come on surely you got something better than that" He mocks. Just then the outbursts of ice explode "eighth form: blizzard!" They all say creating a mist "oh ho hide and seek huh?" He states.

Akaza then stands in front of the smokescreen observing it watching as the different Ichirou's came out. Just then Akaza raises his hand above him as it splits from being cut by the real Ichirou who smirked "now this'll be interesting" Akaza says punching the male causing him to fly back to rengoku quickly destroying the clones.

(Y/N), Tanjiro and Inosuke couldn't help it but shake on just the energy the two hashira were giving "i-is it me or did things get a bit more intense" Inosuke states. (Y/N) just simply nodded wanting to help his brother figure but wouldn't move.

As the two hashira were now back to back they watched as their enemies approached them "switch up?" Ichirou asks "yep!" Rengoku says as he leaned down and turned to Ichirou's direction while Ichirou rolled over to Rengoku's direction from rengokus back.

"Your brothers now gonna teach you some important lessons now" Ichirou says with a smug smile on his face changing his grip of the blade going to reverse "you're not my brother!"
Akio shouts.

Akio runs to Ichirou going to punch the male but is dodged and gets his right forearm cut off by Ichirou who had changed back to a normal grip. Mai then creates small kunai's which she throws at Ichirou who easily moved out of the way "you never had the best accuracy".

This infuriated the female who then created a blade and rushes Ichirou who stays in place. She goes to stab him but is blocked by the male who is back to reverse grip who smirks "this is too easy" Ichirou states and swings the sword.

Mai dodges and stands next to Akio "Remember, He's not like the others" Akio says then places his hands on the ground
"divine ice!" he says panting. the ground around Ichirou gets consumed in ice.

Ichirou goes to move but his right foot is frozen "come on...." he says yanking his foot but to no avail it stays put. Mai then runs in and slashed at Ichirou getting his right arm "fuck!" He shouts gripping his arm. Akio then slams his fist onto the ice creating a knife size shard.

"Oh I'm gonna enjoy this" Akio smirks running at Ichirou who goes to block his face but leaves his sides open so Akio slides down to the left side cutting Ichirou as he slid past. Ichirou Ichirou then spat out blood then looked at the twins as they got ready to end the Hashira.

"Tenth form:.....Guardian of the ice...."
Ichirou's arms then started to get consumed in ice as his ice blue eyes started to glow clearly visible through the gaps of his mask. He then proceeded to force his foot out of the ice. The twins then get into stance with Akio shortly after lunging at the male trying to punch him only to get clotheslined.

Ichirou then turned around and looked at his younger brother who was sprawled out on the ground and just shook his head. Just then Mai ran at Ichirou. Ichirou heard her footsteps
"Not very smart Mai..." he states quickly spinning around connecting a roundhouse kick.