Chapter 5

2 months later:

A lot of the students were especially today very noisy since it's the last day of school. Summer vacation is just around the corner.

"Calm down!" You shouted. This isn't your class and you are happy they aren't... But if you're going to keep teaching at this school, then they will be officially your class next year after Midoriya Izuku, Bakugou Katsuki and the rest of their class leave.

"Put your phone away, Fuji." You frowned at the young male. He rolled his eyes. "My name is 'Hiro', (y/n)." He replied. He tried to hide his disappointment that you didn't get his name right. "Uh, that's my name..." A timid light blue haired boy said awkwardly. "Sorry Fuji..." You sighed at your mistake. "Who told you you can call me by my name? Hiro?" You quirked your eyebrow at the direspectful teenager. He was worse than Katsuki. Hiro keeps trying to flirt with you. 'Annoying brat...' You thought as he chuckled.

"Two hours. And then you will be free from school. Can't you guys wait a little longer?" You sighed.

~

"Ugh, they're so slow. Stupid extra's..." Katsuki grumbled as your previous class (Hiro's class) hadn't left the classroom yet. Meanwhile Izuku was busy scribbling something in his notebook. The rest of their class took this as an opportunity to chill in the hallway on their phones as they walked away a bit further from the closed classroom door.

"Hurry up, Hiro. My next class is waiting." You said as he was the only one left. "Hmmm...We still have 5 minutes left, haven't we?" Hiro said as a subtle smirk appeared on his face. "Yes, but they are already here. Your class is over." You said without looking at him as you helped him pack up his books.

"(y/-)—Miss (y/n)...?" Hiro quickly corrected himself so that you wouldn't scold him and instead focus on what he has to say. "What is it?" You replied. "Will you be our teacher next year?" Hiro asked. "Uh..." You trailed off. 'U.A....'

"No. I will be leaving to an other school." You replied. "Awww, why?! Is it because we're annoying...?" He pouted. You couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "No, it's just that I..." You stopped as you wondered if any students of your other class could hear you. You wanted to keep this as a surprise for them for today later. "I'm gonna be a teacher at U.A." You said quietly. Hiro gasped. "Congratulations, (y/n)!" He whisper-shouted. A part of him was upset, but he smiled through the pain. (Like: 🙂 — lol. I had to do that, hahaha
I can't take that emoji as a genuine smile. XD
)

"Thank you! —It's 'Miss (y/n)' for you, though." You muttered the last part. The school bell rang. "Enjoy your vacation, take some rest. Hiro." You said. He was sometimes really a pain in the ass, but you still cared for him. He wasn't officially one of your students, but you had seen him around here a lot the past 3 years. He was very well-behaving at first till he got some questionable friends and decided to hit on you... But you know he is actually a gentleman at heart. He got detention when he flirted with you three times or something, after that he stopped or atleast did it indirectly.

"Um, I actually wanted to talk to you about something..." Hiro trailed off. "Can I come to your office after school?" Hiro asked. You looked a bit suspiciously at him, but nonetheless nodded. "Alright."

"Finally." Bakugou grumbled as he walked past Hiro to his seat. He shot him a glare, but Hiro didn't notice. The rest of the class went to their seats too as you prepared the lesson.

~

"It's becoming dark outside earlier...This sucks..." You quietly whined to yourself as you sank further in your office chair. You were preparing everything as you weren't going to teach at this school next year. A lot of your co-workers had left already. The school is gonna close soon.

"Finally done..." You sighed. You stood up, grabbed your bags and hurried out of the office. The school halls were so empty. You heard some noises of chairs   getting moved around by janitors who were cleaning the school in the distance.

"Goodbye~." You grinned as you stared at the school building from outside. Your smile drooped a little as you thought about some of your students, the ones that wouldn't be your students anymore. 'Midoriya and Bakugou might be in my future class...' You tried to make yourself happier. You sighed and finally went to your ca— 'Oh...' You face palmed yourself. 'Lindsay had given me a ride to school...' You thought. One of your co-workers had suggested to give you a ride to school, but now she was nowhere to be seen...