Chapter 2

School ended

School ended. You and Bakugou are the only ones in class now.

Bakugou scoffed. "What are you doing?" He asked. You nibbled on a cookie, chilling in your chair with your legs on your desk. "None of your business, Bakugou." You replied, not taking your eyes off your phone screen.

"Is it your boyfriend or something...?" Bakugou asked softly, hoping that wouldn't be the case. Both of you remembered the last time he asked if you had a lover, but didn't bring it up.  "If fictional characters count. I'm playing an Otome Game." You said.

"Gross." Bakugou said. "Hey, shut up or I will give you more work." You frowned. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "As if I will make it." He smirked. "Oh, you will." You put your phone away. "Finish your homework and I will let you leave earlier." You said.

"I don't understand this shit. Why does x equal seven?" Bakugou scowled. "I explained that three times yesterday." You sighed. "Explain it again." Bakugou said, leaning back in his chair while watching you as if you're his prey.

You lazily walked over to his desk, grabbing a chair with you on your way. You put the chair next to his and sat down, making sure there is appropirate distance between you and the student.

You read the question in the exercise book outloud. "Sorry? Repeat that again." Bakugou said. You quirked your eyebrow at him, but nonetheless asked the question again. "I don't get it." Bakugou said. "How many times do I have to repeat it to get it through your—" You stopped yourself. You are a teacher, so you have to stay patient and avoid yelling as much as possible.

"I will repeat it one last time." You said calmly. Bakugou listened to you as you tried to explain it as fast and easy as possible. "Do you get it now?" You asked. "Kinda." Bakugou sighed. He hesitantly wrote down the answer. "It's the right answer! Yay~! Good job!" You smiled. Bakugou blushed. "Yeah, whatever. It was just one exercise. I'm not even half way through my homework." Bakugou scoffed.

"You shouldn't think like that. If you pay attention, you can really finish it quickly. I know you're smart and your grades prove that too." You smiled. You always encourage your students when it comes to these kind of things. You see them as if they are your children even though the age gap isn't that big.

Bakugou stared at you. "You really think so?" He quirked his eyebrow. You nodded. He 'tsk'ed. "Haven't you told the same thing to everyone in my class? Stop acting like a proud mother when you're faking it." Bakugou glared at you. He was just jealous he didn't get special treatment from you.

Bakugou didn't feel special. He saw you were acting to him just like you were to his fellow classmates. Nothing more. It made him irritated and angry, sometimes even a bit sad.

"What do you mean?" You asked. "Nevermind." Bakugou muttered while focusing back on his homework. The rest of his detention passed by with Bakugou barely talking to you nor looking to you. He finished his homework faster than you expected—which surprised you.

Bakugou gave you one last glance before grabbing his bag and leaving the classroom.

"Goodbye! Stay safe!" You shouted, but Bakugou didn't reply.

"What's with him?" You muttered before your phone buzzed. You grabbed your phone. You grinned when you saw it was your favourite Otome Game that notificated you.