Chapter 3

Your phone started ringing

Your phone started ringing. "Mitsuki...?" (I can't help but think about IDOLiSH7 every time I see/hear/read/write that name—) You muttered. You answered the call.

"Hello, (y/n)!" Mitsuki greeted you. "Hello Mitsuki-San!" You replied. "I was calling about Katsuki..." She started. "Yes? Is there something wrong?" You asked concerned. "Ah, well...He is quiter than usual today, but teens with hormones, you know?" She laughed a little. You chuckled. "I wondered if you wanted to tutor him more. You really don't have to! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." Mitsuki said.

"No, it's fine! Really! But, what do you mean? Mitsuki-San?" You replied. "He seems to like you more than other teachers and will finish his homework faster if you tutor him. The other teachers can't discipline him well." Mitsuki answered. "Sure. I don't mind." You responded. "Great! Thank you very much, (y/n)!" Mitsuki said. "No problem!"

~

You hummed a song in your head while looking at your list with groceries on your phone. 'Ah damn it, (favourite candy) is sold out.' You sighed. Out of nothing a pack of (favourite candy) was dangling infront of you. You shrieked.

"Sorry." A familair voice laughed. You looked up with a scowl. "Toshinori..." You sighed. The yellow/blond haired man smiled sheepishly. No matter how many times you have seen him in his skeleton form, it still surprises you. 

"Here, it's the last one." All Might smiled, holding your favourite candy infront of you. "Thanks..." You giggled, reaching out to the pack—till he held it higher, out of your reach. "Toshinori." You pouted angrily. "I will give it to you if you listen to me first." All Might said. "Okay, what is it?" You asked. "Nezu, the others and I would love to have you as a teacher at U.A.." Toshinori said. Your eyes softened.

"So they...don't mind me being...quirkless?" You asked. "Not at all, (y/n)-Chan." All Might responded. You smiled brightly. "Yes! Oh god, I wish I could hug that furry ball! (Nezu)" You jumped in the air. A few people looked your way, but you didn't care.

~

 Grey clouds casted over the sky and it soon started raining. All Might had left to home, but you had decided to go shopping for new clothes. You didn't have an umbrella with you, but you don't mind the rain. 'Maybe I should still wait...It may stop raining?' You thought while glancing out the window. There were barely any people in the store since most of them had gone home when they saw the grey clouds. 

'The sight on the third floor is better.' You thought. You were already done shopping and paying for your stuff. So why not enjoy the view from the third floor? You walked towards the elevator. You went in and was about to press the button until someone came rushing towards the elevator. He entered just in time.

"Bakugou-Kun?" You smiled. The male's cheeks flushed red and his eyes widened when he saw you. He was about to leave the elevator, but the doors were already closed and you had pressed the button. 

"Yeah, hi." Bakugou said dryly, turning away from you. He put his shopping back on the ground. You rolled your eyes behind his back. Bakugou pinched his nose—your sweet parfume made him drowsy. He likes the scent. He shrugged his thoughts about you off, sighing while trying to cool his cheeks with his colder hands. 

"Hey, are you ok?" You asked concerned, putting your hand on Bakugou's shoulder. He stiffened under your touch before slowly relaxing his muscles. "Yes, why wouldn't I be fine?" Bakugou replied. 'It sounded harsher than intended.' Bakugou thought. "Okay." You smiled. You removed your hand—much to his dismay. 

"Hey...Uh...—" Bakugou started. He wanted to start a casual conversation with you. Before he could continue, the elevator abruptly stopped moving. The doors however didn't open. Bakugou and you shared a puzzled look. You pushed the buttons, but it didn't work. You banged on the elevator doors. "Hello?! Anyone? We are stuck in here!" You yelled. 

"They can't hear us, Sensei." Bakugou casually leaned against the wall. You laughed. "This can be fun!" You smiled an eyes closed smile. "Mhm." Bakugou's famous smirk appeared on his face. 

"Are there any games you would like to play?" You asked.