Chapter 4

Sorry for the late update!!

"What kind of games?" Bakugou narrowed his eyes. You took your phone out your bag/pocket. "Some random games on my phone." You smiled. Bakugou gaped his mouth open as he wanted to say something, but quickly retreated. "What?" You asked. 'You can literally call the store and tell them we're stuck in the elevator.' Bakugou thought, but he decided not to tell you since he liked being here alone with you. "Nothing." He replied casually.

Suddenly, the elevator's door opened. "Were you stuck in here?" The cashier asked. Bakugou surpressed his disappointment. "Yes, not for long, though." You replied. "We're sorry! I don't know what happened—" She apologized. "It's okay." You smiled at her. "It's still raining." You glanced outside the window.

"Bakugou."

He stopped walking and turned around. "Do you have an umbrella?" You asked. "No." He replied. He turned back around, but you called him once again. "I can give you a ride home. It's raining heavily. You might catch a cold if you go out like this." You said. A subtle smirk appeared on Bakugou's face as he heard your worried tone of voice. You were worried about him. And he loved it. His back was still facing you till he turned around and ran his hand through his hair.

"It's fine. You don't have to." Bakugou responded. "Okay then." You grabbed your bags and turned around. Bakugou's face darkened. 'What the hell? Why did she give up? Why isn't she stopping me?!'
"Sensei." This time he called you. You turned around. "I was joking." He smiled awkwardly what seemed more like a 'sloppy' smirk. You gave him a questioning look, but nonetheless nodded. "Let's go then." You said.

~

"Aren't I a good driver?" You glanced at Bakugou who was staring out of the window. "Do you live alone?" He asked, ignoring your question. You looked a little surprised at his sudden question. "Yeah." You replied. "Aren't you lonely?" He glanced at you. You bursted out laughing. "Nah, I'm fine. I have friends who often visit me and I sometimes stay over at their place too." You replied. Bakugou stayed quiet.

"I think I know why you're asking all these questions about whether I have a lover or not and such..." You said, keeping your eyes on the road. Bakugou tensed up. "You like someone and want love advice, right?" You glanced at him. "No." He scowled. "Oh come on, you can tell me!" You giggled.

~

Bakugou stared mindlessly at the TV. 'She thinks I'm in love with someone.' Bakugou 'tsk'ed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Mitsuki smiled. "Nothing." He replied. His mother shrugged and walked away. 'It's not like he normally isn't grumpy.' She thought.

Bakugou's phone vibrated. He grabbed his phone.
He had gotten a message from his class groupchat. He felt butterflies in his stomach all of sudden.

Groupchat:

Stupid Class

My Sensei

Don't forget your homework, everyone! 😉

Bakugou scoffed. 'I'm glad I have finished it already'. He thought.

Shitty Deku

I finished it already, Sensei! 😊

My Sensei

Good job, Midoriya! Was it difficult?

Shitty Deku

No, because you explained it very well. :)

My Sensei

I'm glad :)

A growl escaped Bakugou's lips as he stared at his phone's screen. 'That bastard!'

Soon his other classmates joined the chat too.

Some dumbass 4—

I visited my grandmother. I forgot my books at my own house...

My Sensei—

Are you sure about that?

My Sensei

I was talking with your mother about half an hour ago. She said you were gaming all day long in your room.

My Sensei

( ̄∇ ̄)

My Sensei—

Lying is not good, (B/n)!

Some dumbass 4—

Sorry, Sensei... (o_o)

Bakugou rolled his eyes. He threw his phone to the other side on the couch. His head leaned back and he stared at the ceiling.

My Sensei—

Bakugou, have you finished your homework? You said you didn't really get it.

My Sensei—

Bakugou?

Your messaged stayed unread. Bakugou stared blankly at the ceiling. He was jealous. And he knew it— even though he wouldn't admit it.

(B/n)= Boy's name