Chapter 7

-

Author's Note:
Aaahhhh, I'm so sorry for the late update on this book!!-Damn... :(
From now on I will update this book fast/faster again! I'm honestly sorry for making my readers wait for so long!
:( And the reason why I hadn't replied to some of you asking for an update, was either because I hadn't seen your comment or because I didn't want to disappoint you with the usual 'I will update soon' as reply and thus was planning on replying to some of those kinds of comments after posting a new chapter... Sorry!!
I will reply to all those comments now/later today or tomorrow!!

-

'Shit!' You thought, scared of the consequences of your actions. You attempted to dash towards the exit but failed to do so as Dabi grabbed onto the back of your shirt/blouse, yanking you back towards him. The back of your shirt/blouse teared in the process. "Bitch." He snarled. "Help me!" You shouted at the light blue haired customer, he however didn't budge. "What the fuck?! Help me! Dude!" You yelled.

~

"(y/n) left me on read..." Hawks pouted. He jokingly acted sad. "That's unusual of her..." Midnight said seriously. Hawks instantly became serious. "You're right..." He replied.

"Do you know where she went?" Midnight asked. "Home?" Hawks said, more like; asked, while feeling unsure. "I will pay her house a visit." Hawks said. "Are you coming too?" He asked his fellow hero comrade. "Of course." Midnight replied with a smile. "She's my bestie~." She added with a toothy grin.

~

There you were; tied up to a chair. Visible bruises were scattered across your legs that were showing from underneath your formal business skirt. A piece of duct tape on your mouth stopped you from cursing out the villains.

"Hmmm~ Looking real hot." Dabi admired you before opening the buttons of your jacket to expose your cleavage while you struggled in vain. "That's better." He smirked while admiring your new look. "Ah, wait," He then started. He ruined your hairstyle by pulling out the hair tie/clips/e.t.c and ruffling your hair. You glared at him while he played with your hair. "Cutie." He muttered under his breath. Dabi then grabbed his phone and made like a hunderd pictures of you, labeling some as 'sexy' and some as 'cute'.

Shigaraki finally showed up which made relieved you since Dabi now finally stopped flirting with you. Shigaraki was scratching his neck, wondering what exactly he's gonna use you for.

"We can send one of her pics to that birdman?" Dabi suggested. "To show him his little friend is at my mercy now." Dabi chuckled.

~

"Maybe (y/n) is just busy." Hawks said while checking your Whatsapp again. "Keep your eyes on the road!" Midnight scolded him as he was driving.

"Ha! Hands free!" Hawks let go of the steering wheel and instead used his knees.

(Author's Note: Oh my God, one of my older brothers once did that while I and my sister were scolding him. He was holding the steering wheel with his knees while texting on his phone or counting his money—)

"Hawks!" Midnight glared. Hawks laughed a little before holding the steering wheel properly again and soon turning back to his serious state. "So, I was saying; maybe (y/n) is just busy." Hawks said, trying to make himself and Midnight feel better.

"No. We literally messaged her, saying stuff like 'Are you okay?', 'Where are you?!!', 'We're super worried!!!' and yet, she didn't reply." Midnight responded.

"Yeah, I know." Hawks replied, frowning slightly. "Besides, she would never ignore your texts." Midnight side-eyed him. Hawks briefly glanced at her before taking a double-take; "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. "Well, I'm giving you hints, you -soon to be- himbo." Midnight rolled her eyes. "(y/n) is in love with you, if you didn't notice already." She added.

"Really?!" Hawks shouted shocked before pressing quite hard on the brake pedal as the traffic lights turned red. Midnight flinched at the sudden halt.
"Yeah." She replied.

"But I...don't feel the same." Hawks responded.

(Author's Note: Ayo? What do you mean, Hawks? Isn't every man supposed to be head over heels for (y/n) the reader? 😩💅🏻😠🤏🏻)

chapter published on: 15 march 2022

In case someone doesn't know what 'himbo' means and is planning on asking in the comment sections instead of quickly googling it, here's the meaning:

'A good-looking but unintelligent young man.'

Hawks is not a himbo (that's why Midnight said
' -soon to be- himbo').