Chapter 6

Walking home alone in the evening was pretty refreshing although you were a bit scared, but you wouldn't admit it. You had called your co-worker several times, but she didn't pick up.

"It's not like a villain is gonna jump out the alleyway all of sudden." You muttered.

You shrieked when you bumped into a male's chest. "Watch it." He sighed. You took a few steps back. Under the lightning of the streetlight/lamppost you could see what he looked like. Black spiky hair. Purple patches. Mesmerizing blue eyes.
He looked like a villain, but you didn't want to judge him.

"Sorry." You gripped tighter on your purse and was about to walk away until you felt a grip on your wrist. First of all his hand was cold which you hated since you had warmed yourself up and second, his patchy skin felt weird. "Excuse me?" You roughly pulled your wrist away. "Woah, calm down." He chuckled. "Would you like to grab a drink? I just came from work and it's pretty boring living on my own." He said. You looked suspiciously at him. "I need to go somewhere." You replied. "Where? Home? How boring." He tsk'ed. "I just wanna hang out, get to know each other better." The male added.

There was a silent that lasted a few seconds.

"...Fine. But we'll walk and no touching." You said. He looked surprised for a second before smirking confidently.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(y/n)."

"Beautiful name."

"Thanks. What's your name?"

"Dabi."

~

Your P.O.V (Point Of View):

I remembered he is a villain who the police is looking for. I decided to play along with him and make sure heroes catch him.

Dabi and I entered a bar. There are not many people here. There is a light blue haired guy sitting at a table in the corner with his back facing us and there is the barkeeper who has purple mist surrounding him while wearing an armor thingy.

I somehow relaxed even though I'm surrounded by strangers and a villain. Maybe it's because I'm pretty tired...

"You're single, right? Just asking to be sure."

I was shaken awake from dozing off by Dabi's voice.

"Yes, but I'm hanging out with you here as friends. Nothing more." I replied. What was he thinking? I hope he doesn't have any inappropirate plans... Hell no...

"Tch." Dabi laughed. "Okay, okay..." He laughed quietly.

"What work do you do? You were talking earlier about it." I asked. "As a garbage man." Dabi replied seriously. What? That doesn't suit his macho looks and behaviour. I mean, there is nothing wrong with working as a garbage man and it's in fact good, but it doesn't suit him. He is probably lying, he is a villain after all. "Cool." I replied. "I'm a teacher." I said. "What school do you work at?" Dabi asked. Maybe I shouldn't have given him that information... But he would ask it anyway since I asked him about his work too.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked. "Geez, you're so hostile." Dabi said a bit annoyed as he paid the bar keeper who gave us our drinks. "Can't blame me." I muttered. "Hm." He hummed.

My phone suddenly started ringing. I opened my bag to grab it and checked the caller ID. 'Toshinori'. All Might... He probably just wants to chit chat. Should I pick up and then send him my location?

"What's wrong?" Dabi asked. "Nothing." I acted casually. All of sudden my phone was yanked out of my hands. "What the hell?! Dude—" I glared at him.

Author's P.O.V.:

" 'Toshinori'? Who's that?" Dabi asked teasingly. You tried to take your phone from his hands, but he wouldn't let you. The ringing died down, but you suddenly heard a notification ring. Dabi's eyes widened slightly. "Hawks?"

You gasped. Your crush had messaged you. "Aww, little miss (y/n) is friends with that chicken man." Dabi teased. "I'm honestly surprised, though. I just hit on you 'cause you're hot but now to find out you have little hero friends? It's amazing, isn't it?" Dabi chuckled. The barkeeper was nowhere to be found. You turned around to look at the blue haired customer. He didn't budge, his back still facing you like before.

"This is harrassement." You glared at Dabi. "Want me to show you what's real 'harrassement', baby?" Dabi smirked. Dabi put his hand on your waist.

You slapped him across the face.