Chapter 1

Emery

Three months later...

"We'll be arriving in less than ten minutes." Frank informed me from the driver seat.

"What did George say?"

"He said we have to ask for the receptionist. Apparently the assistant resigned a while back. They're  still in the process of hiring."

"Do you think we'll be able to close the deal?"

"It all depends on Mr. Rivera. I was informed his mood is not too good lately due to his previous assistant."

"We have to close the deals today." I said to Frank. "I have had enough of this chasing games."

Braydon Rivera, the so called multimillionaire has been making me and my employees run around him and his people for that land.

For three months we were pushed to different people of different departments all for that land. None of them have the answers to my questions. I almost lost my patience until George, one of the employee from the company responded and asked us to come and meet him for a possible deal.

And here we are.. on our way hoping to close the deals.

"I will meet you in the entrance." Frank said as soon as he stopped the car in front of the large entrance.

"Take your time. We're twenty minutes early." I said and stepped out of the car.

"I'll be right back." Frank said.

While standing and waiting for Frank to come. Someone pulled me by my wrist and started walking towards the entrance.

"What are you doing?" I asked the blond woman who was dressed in a light pink suit.

"I asked you to meet me inside the building. Why are you still standing outside?" She said in a clipped tone.

"You have got the wron-"and before I could finish my sentence. We were already waiting for the elevator.

"Listen to me well.. Mr. Rivera, will be in his office once you walk in. There are some things you should know before you go in. One, staffs should always be punctual. Two, he doesn't like to repeat his instructions. Three.." before she could continue her speech the elevator's door opened and I see a tall man in his late twenty's standing inside the elevator.

His dark hair lightly fell on his handsome and small face. His dark eyes watched us carefully while his face remained impassive and calm.

"Mr. Rivera." The blonde greeted him immediately.

Who would have thought I would be meeting him today. I believe George said Braydon Rivera will not be joining us in our appointment today because he is busy.

He must think that the rest of us are all wasting his time and he is the only one who is busy.

"Get on the damn elevator." He said with annoyance clear on his voice.

They say good looks comes with foul attitudes and he's the best example.

The blonde pushed me inside the elevator and waved goodbye before I could object.