Back home

Y/n's POV
I woke up from my nap to someone shaking me.
"Y/n wake up, we're here." it was lily.
I got up, grabbed my stuff and started heading towards the carriages.
"Come on y/n I know you just woke up but hurry!" molly said excitedly
"Come down molly the only reason you want to go already is because your boyyyyfriendddd.." lily said teasingly.
Molly shook her head.
"i don't know who you're talking about." she said grumpily crossing her arms.

~~~~time skip brought by lockhart~~~~
Remus POV

As me and the rest of the marauders sat down next to lily I noticed the girl from earlier, she seems to just ignore everyone.
"Hello my lily-flower." James said and immediately started flirting with lily.
While Sirius talked to Marlene and Peter I decided to sit next to mystery girl.
"Hey." I said as I turned to her
"Hi" she said so quietly that I barely had heard her.
She still hadn't looked up from her food as she moved it around with her fork.
"Hey um I didn't catch your name earlier?"
"It's y/n." lily answered for her.
"Oh well it's ni-" but before I can finish lily cut me off.
"It's nice to meet you yada yada now let's go y/n Potter is starting to irritate me." she said as she drags her friends to the common room I believe.
"wait lily-flower don't leave me aloneeeee.." James whined she just rolled her eyes and continued walking.
"Prongs your never gonna get lily if you act like a baby." padfoot said laughing with the rest of us.

Y/n's POV
"Ugh potter is so annoying, why can't he just get through his thick skull that I won't date him." lily said mad still dragging me down the hall
"I think he is nice." I said out of no where. They all stopped and turned to face me.
"Nono my sweet y/n he's very annoying and rude."Lily tells me.
"well maybe he doesn't like Severus but they may have a reason and it's not like Severus is so innocent...and James ,and his friends of course, helped me earlier from Severus." I say kinda quietly.
"Ok but he is still annoying" lily says.
"But that is nice of him."she whispered for only y/n could hear.

~~~five minute time skip~~~
As me , lily and Marlene finally made it to our room (molly has a different room) I threw myself on my bed.
"Lily why don't you like James?" I asked.
"Well he is annoying, to confident and is stupid."
"But he seems nice and he clearly cares about you because he hexed Severus after he call you a you-know-what and he seems to really, really, reallyyyyy like you, maybe even love you" I said to her. I have been trying to get them together since second year because James likes her and she called him cute once by accident and no one noticed but me.
"Y/n I'm sorry but I am never gonna date him" lily sighed.
"But at least think about it? i mean i'm starting to feel bad for the guy."
"Ok I'll think about it." she says with a smile.
"Now goodnight we have classes tomorrow."
"Goodnight lily." I said while turning off the light.
"Goodnight y/n." That night I went to bed happy to be back home. happy to be back at hogwarts.

A/n- how has your guys day been I hope it was good, mine is fine so far and please don't forget to vote love you ❤️.

edited december 23.