First day back

Y/n's POV
As me and lily walked down to the great hall we noticed that James was waiting at the entrance,probably for lily. I smiled as james eyes lit up at the sight of lily. he started walking towards us with a smile on his face.
"What do you want potter." she asked.
"For you to go on a date with me." he winked with confidence.
"No. also you don't need to get up early in the morning to ask my everyday because i'm always going to say no. where are the rest anyways? remus is always up early." she asked/told him.
"Anything for my lily flower but peter and sirius are still sleeping and Remus ,he's eating." he says pointing over to the gryffindor table
"But my lily-flower let me give you reasons to go out with me." he says with a smirk and his hand out.
"N-" she was about to deny his offer but I cut her off.
"She'll love to hear them now ima give you guys some space." I say smiling and kinda pushing her.
"No I do no-" "great follow me to our picnic."James says dragging her away. I smile as I turn around to walk but instead fall back and feel something be spilled on me. Then I hear people laughing as I sit there is shock. And of course I look up to see Severus.
"Look at you now no stupid marauders to save you this time." he says
He then proceeds to spill syrup on me until I here a 'oof.'

Remus POV
I didn't expect prongs to actually get lily to go with him to the picnic he set up but he actually got to drag her there. Lily's friend that I now know her name is y/n walked away from them smiling and I just went back to my food. I suddenly hear a couple people laugh and some liquid or juice spilling but I thought nothing of it until I hear snivellus say something.
"Look at you now no stupid marauders are here to save you."  i hear him sneer.
I look up to see y/n on the ground all wet with pumpkin juice. i get up and I see him start to pour syrup on her but then i manage to push him to the ground.
"whoops." i say with my hands in my pockets.
"Stupid lupin." he sneers.
"Oh what's this?" I say as I grab pumpkin juice and pour it all over him.
He does a ugh sound and goes away as I turn to y/n who's just getting up.
"Hey you okay." I ask helping her up
"Yeah thank you." She says quietly while looking down at her soaked shirt and pants.
"Yeah yeah no problem want me to walk you to your do-"
"Y/n!" I hear lily call out worried.
"What happened Remus did you do this as a stupid prank!" She yelled at me.
"No no, Severus did it lily Remus actually helped me." she says still looking at her hands. I just nodded.
"Oh ok thank you Remus, now come on y/n let's get you cleaned" she says as she takes her friend to get cleaned.
"Did Severus actually do that." prongs asked I nodded
"We'll then we got to hex him." he says but I just pull him back
"I already poured pumpkin juice on him it's fine." he just laughs
"Ahh yes now let's go eat." he says just as Sirius and Peter walk into the great hall.

~~~~time skip brought by snivellus~~~~
Y/n's POV
"Come on y/n we are gonna be late to our first class on our first day." she says dragging me down the halls.
"Lily but we didn't even get our schedule!" I say worried
"Don't worry I got ours we have first class together now hurry!" she says dragging me even faster.
When we entered class every one turned to us which made me really nervous considering i don't like attention even the littlest bit.
"Oh glad you could join us miss Evans and miss y/l/n (your last name)." professor slughorn says.
"Sorry professor we just-" lily got cut off
"It's fine miss Evans just take a seat please with a partner." he says while turning about.
"Pssstt lily flower over hear!" I hear James whisper.
Lily just shook her head no but I pushed her onto the seat she looked at me surprised that I pushed her but i just I smiled, then I realize what I did to myself that's the only seats open was either with Sirius or- never mind Peter just sat with Remus so only Sirius. Great. Now I'm more nervous than ever. I slowly walk over to the seat and sit down.
"Now today I had you sit with a partner because you are gonna do a project." GREAT JUST GREAT WHY DID I HAVE TO PUSH LILY. I mentally cursed myself out. I zoned out for the rest until Sirius turned to me.
"So quite girl are you smart?" Sirius asked quite girl?
"Um I guess?" I said looking down at my hands, distracting myself.
"Ok because I have no idea what to do." he says throwing himself even more into the chair.
"It's ok I could do it usually lily helps me." his face lit up.
"great!, good thinking quite girl now ima just do my own thing." he said turning around throwing things to James. I sigh as I turn back to my paper to start the project.

A/n- who's your favorite person from the marauders era?  Mine is either Remus or lily. And please don't forget to vote 😁

edited december 23, 10:05, 2021.