lost

*third person POV*

"oh dear you're going to have a couple bruises" poppy told remus.
"yeah turns out trees are harder than they look" remus says laughing.
y/n just smiled and tied her hair up starting to walk out.
"hey where are you going" remus asked her
"i need to go look for them."
"dumbledore is looking for them what we need to do is stay here where it's safe. i don't need you getting hurt." he said looking down at her.
"fine just let her get your cut cleaned up i got to go get something"
he just nodded and sat back down.

as she walked out those doors she knew she wasn't going to just let her friends be out there when she is somewhere safe. especially when it's her fault.

as she quietly walked through the halls she heard dumbldore talking.

"miss y/n come in" he said not even looking at her.
"what are you doing? i thought you were out there looking for my friends?" she said slightly mad.
"others are and while they are we" he said pointing at everyone around the room.
"are trying to figure out what happened and where to look. and your help is very much needed right now."
"like who you were getting chased by" some other guy asked. she gulped nervously knowing they won't believe her.
"death eaters."
"excuse me?" a lady asked leaning forward.
"death eaters?" dumbledore asked.
"yes."
the lady laughed.
"all death eaters are either in jail or they were under the Imperius Curse which they are safe from now." she said.
"i know."
"then she's clearly lying" someone else said.
"i know what i saw remus can comfirm it he-" she said turning to dumbledore.
"i believe you. now where were you chased by" he said. y/n slightly shocked took her a second to answer.
"we were by the whimping willow i believe."
"okay good"
"they ran the opposite direction from us so they ran more into the woods" dumbledore just nodded.
"you may now leave miss y/n" he said. she just nodded and hurried outside.

she needed to get her friends.
she ran towards the spot they got separated at.
she got her wand out.

"lumos."

as she walked towards the woods all she can hear is the leaves beneath her feet and her breathing.

she walked for about five minutes when she heard a leaf crunch not far from her.

"lily, marlene?"
another step.
"james? sirius?"

then a shadow passed her.

"hello?"

suddenly a spell comes towards her but before it could hit her another spell hits her making her fly a different direction. she groaned while getting up.
now she saw two people running.

———————————————

remus realized that y/n took a good amount of time to just go get something. so when poppy finished him up he decided to look for her.
he went to her dorm, their hangout, anywhere she could be at but she wasn't there.
that's when he realized where she went.

"dam it y/n." he said limping to get his sweater and wand.

———————————————

a spell suddenly was thrown at y/n. she gasped and decided to run.
she heard only one pair of footsteps chasing after her.
worrying the other person might get her from i front she kept her eyes forward but still needed to dodge the spells being thrown at her from behind.
she suddenly realized her mistake in running away from hogwarts. she knew if she tried to turn back she would get hurt or worse so she kept running forward.

when she looked back at the person chasing her she saw a light hit them and making them fly back.
she gasped and stopped. only realize there was no one there. she looked around and saw nothing but darkness.