Cute couple

Y/n's POV
"Okay now we have to be best friends if you helped Jily get together. now, could you get me a Marlene together." Sirius asked me with a smirk. Marlene then proceeded to throw a pillow at him.

"Y/n if your such a match marker why don't you get a boyfriend or if you're not straight, a girlfriend, or do you have someone in mind already that stops you from getting one." James asked with a smirk.
"Oh that reminds me." Marlene says as she grabs my hand "lily come on I got something to tell you. well we got something to tell you" she says with a smile dragging me and lily upstairs to our room.

Remus POV
"Girls are weird." Sirius says with a funny face
"What is this you coming out." James says snickering
"Anyhow moony mate we need to get you a girlfriend or well with y/n so how abou-" but I cut James off
"I'm not going to get together with y/n"
"What why not I thought you liked her" James says confused
"I don't like her! she's just my friend. now stop acting like you guys know everything before i dunk water on both of your heads in the morning an-" then I got slapped.
"OW WHAT THE HELL PADFOOT?!" I say while scream rubbing my face.
"what? you threatened to dunk water on me! and if you do, do it then i'll turn into a dog and rip up all your shoes. " Sirius says sternly
"Okay okay whatever, let's not talk about this right now we need to start studying for our homework." I say with a huff while still having my hand on my face.
"Come onnnn moonnnyyyyy let's prank someone instead." Sirius whines like a child.
"You guys go ahead ima study but make sure to not kill anyone." I say pointing my finger at them.
"Ok MOM!" James says as they both walk out of the common room.

Y/n's POV
"Wait really! You have a crush on Remus!" Lily squeals
"Shhhhh! Lily keep your voice down he's down there. and no i do not! marlene is just making assumptions." I say covering her mouth.
"Omg you guys would make such a cute couple." Marlene say smiling at me which makes me blush
"Omg right they would go on study dates and go to-"but I cut lily off
"Guys stop. i don't like him." I say laughing a little because how excited they got.
"oh come on you'll like him sooner or later." marlene said with a whiny tone.
"no." i say shaking my head while laughing.
"that's what i said about james but look at me now." lily says smiling.
"i call being brides maid!" marlene yells while lifting her hand.
"what! no!- i call being godmother!" she screams lifting her hand.
"hey we weren't even there! that's!-" marlene whines.
"we aren't anywhere! i don't like him and that's end of discussion!" i say.
"fine whatever. i still call bridesmaids though." marlene says grumpily while throwing a little foam ball in the air repeatedly while catching it.
"hey lily i'm going to study want to join?" i say while grabbing my stuff.
"no sorry i got to try some makeup looks for tomorrow. sorry." she says with a face.
"oh it's alright." i say while heading to the door.
"where are you going?" marlene asked getting up. which caused lily to turn her head in confusion too.
"i'm going to study downstairs?" i answer confused.
"Why not just study here?" lily asked.
"you really think ima get anything done in here? i say giving her a look.
"fair enough." she says shrugging and looking away, same as marlene.
I walk down the stairs and sit down with my stuff but I am day dreaming at the same time but then I hear a cough.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there I-I'll just go study someone else" I say but I feel something grab my wrist which made me realize that it's Remus.

"No no it's fine I was studying to so its fine." He says with a soft smile
"Oh ok." I say sitting down.
we started conversation slowly and then we began studying the same stuff and making jokes.
We study for about 30 minutes and now we are just talking and sharing stuff about our selves.
"Hey I just realized I never see you wear anything that is short sleeved why's that? isn't it ever hot for you?" he asked.
"oh no I'm just always cold for some reason" I say shrugging it off.
"Oh ok."
We continue to talk for a while and I start to drift off with my head laying back on the couch then I fall asleep.

Remus POV
Me and y/n were talking for a while then I realized she got quite and all I could hear is her breathing so I look over and see her sleep but she could hurt her neck like that so I gently and very slowly put her head on my lap and stroke her hair while humming. ( omg but imagine that 😆) I slowly start to drift off too.

A/n: AHH I GOT MY FIRST COMMENT LIKE THREE HOURS AGO BUT I CANT EVEN COMMENT BECAUSE WATTPAD WONT LET ME VERIFY MY ACCOUNT AHH BUT ILY WHOEVER COMMENTED AHH THAT MADE MY DAY anyhow.... I don't want this to be a long story nor a short story so ima just go with the flow and see how it ends heheh
FOTD(fact of the day)- y/n's personality or how she acts is how I would act so you guys will basically know me so we are friends now hehehe okay have a good day, night or morning.