We're sorry

James POV
I woke up to a really bad head ache today.
I hated it so I tried to look for some pills to help with the hangover but I couldn't find none so I just walked out to see Sirius on the ground and Peter is sleeping on the couch but I couldn't find rem- REMUS!
Holy shit we forgot we forgot we forgot.
I go to yank Peter up and hit Sirius with a pillow to wake him up.

"Wake up now hurry!" I say yanking both their arms
"Woah woah prongs calm down w-stop! What's the matter with you!" Sirius says yanking his arm back.
"We forgot! we forgot about moony last night- w-we got drunk and forgot about the full moon and he probably- w-well most definitely spent it alone and he's probably all by himself at the hospital wing we got to hurry now!" Right as I finish that sentence Sirius and Peter were out the room racing towards the hospital wing and I start chasing after them.

How could we forget. He had to be alone oh god.

As me, Sirius and Peter broke through the door we see Remus get startled by the sudden noise.

"Moony!Bloody hell I am-" then Sirius gives me a 'really?' Look. " I- mean We are sorry we bloody forgot an-nd we got distracted and got lost of time! And- we are just very very a-and I mean very! Sorry moony please forgive us." I say as all three of them look at me then Remus smiles.
"It's alright I'm use to it you know since first and second year." he smiles.

We talked for a bit when I realized Remus wasn't really listening to Sirius or any of his jokes and wouldn't look at him.

"Hey moony are you sure you're ok?" I ask.
"Hm?....oh yeah why wouldn't I be."
"Well you seem kind of mad at Sirius..look we all drank it wasn't only sir-"
"Wait you're mad at me? What did I do? listen moony I'll do anything, just don't get mad I'm sorry for whatever I did I just really need test answers for this weekend."
I roll my eyes
"it's nothing." Remus says.
"Come on moony you know you could tell us anything."
"It's fine- wait aren't you guys suppose to go to class?" He says
"It's Saturday moony."
"Oh."

(an- he knows how to change to subject😏)

We continue talking for about an hour when moony was free to leave since all his cuts and scratches were treated and of course he got sleep.

As we were walking out to the yard to try to prank someone when I notice Remus is distracted and looking at something. Or someone. I follow his gaze and see y/n sitting by the lake probably drawing.

"H-hey uhm guys I'll see you later alright." Remus says starting to walk away as I smirk.
"Alright later moony!" We all say at different times waving.

___________
Y/n's POV
I was sketching near the lake when I hear footsteps. I look up and see Remus heading my why I just smile.

"Hey." he says.
"Hi." I smile back. I notice he has a scratch near his lip.
"Hey are you alright you have a scratch right there" I say slightly pointing at it
"Oh yeah I'm alright me ,James, and Sirius were wrestling earlier ,probably got a scratch from them" he says and I just say a small o.
"What are you drawing?"
"Uh I just started sketching random stuff but right now I am drawing a bird." I say as I show him it.
"That's good, you could be an artist one day." he says with a small smile.
"Thanks."I say with a smile.

_____________________
Remus POV
Me and y/n decided to start walking to the common room but before we could even get inside hogwarts some slytherins walk up to us and suddenly push y/n.

"What's your problem!" I say glaring at them
They just laugh and walk off.
I turn to help y/n up.
"Thanks." she said rubbing her head.
"Yeah, no problem." I say as I start walking us to the common room.
__________________
Y/n's POV
When Remus helped me up he started walking us to the common room then I realize.
I'm holding his hand still.
I just stare at our hands. I feel my face getting hot. Oh no am I seriously blushing right now? bloody hell, ugh I hate having a crush. Wait- did I just say that- oh merlin I hate myself. I mean I can't take my hand away or else it'll be awkward so I just leave it.

When we get to the common room Remus said he was going to go leave off his bag in his room and that'll he'll be back.

__________________
Remus POV
I walk into the room and I see James sitting in the bed.

"Uh prongs you alright?" I ask.
"No I'm not I don't know what to get my lily-flower for Christmas" he says frustrated
"Wait- isn't that in three months?"
"Yes! But I can't waste time...do you have any suggestions?" He says perking up
"U-uhm....no...we'll just get her something she mentions a lot? I don't know but I going to head back into the common room."
"Wait don't leave me moonyyyyy."
"I got to go prongs."
"Why? Do you have someone waiting for you down there." he says with a smirk.
"Yes y/n b-but not like that." right as I say that James pushes me out of the way and runs down the stairs.
"Prongs! Wait- oh merlin."

When I reach downstairs I hear James and y/n talking.

"Okay y/n do you know what lily would want for Christmas?" James asked
"Huh Chris- Christmas? That isn't until three to four months isn't it?"
"Yes but I can't waste time."
"Okay? Uhm she would probably just want some quills uhm parchment oh she loves bracelets uh yeah sorry that's all I could think of." she answered.
" Nono it's fine you did great thank you so much." he says-uhm...then he kissed her on the cheek. Uh alright- it's fine he's with lily.
"Uhm well that's adorable of him I guess hopefully lily likes it." she laughs.
"Yeah ugh I'm going to be out of chocolate soon." I say then she just laughs.
"You sure love chocolate huh?" She says with a smile
"Yup....anyways want to go with me? To go get some of course- and tomorrow of course not right now since it's night." I say kind of stuttering.
"Sure but I promised lily I would study with her tonight so I got to go goodnight Remus."
She says as she stands up kisses me on the cheek- wait she just- I- wha- hm- wai- sh- she-

She just kissed me on the check omg

I clear my throat.

"Uhm yeah goodnight y/n." I say as she walks off.

A/n- HELLO EVERYONE IM GOING TO TRY TO BE ATIVE AND UPDATE MORE BUT IVE BEEN BUSY SO ILL TRY MY BEST AND OFC I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR 4K VIEWS LIKE OMG WOW THANK YOU AND AS ALWAYS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/EVENING BYEE.
FOTD- I am planning on making y/n special like giving her powers or making her powerful or maybe just maybe she'll be a animagus 😏