trapped.

third person pov

as y/n walked back to the rest she heard a noise behind a tree. it must be them. she thought. she walk over but when she looked behind the tree no one's there. she gets a little startled by another noise but concludes that it's just some bird, i mean her friends did just check the area. no one is here. right? she slowly continues to walk but is stopped by another sound which caused her to freeze. stay calm, stay calm it's just some animal. so she continues walking but faster. the sooner she gets to her friends the better. at some point she calms down and is sure she is almost with the rest but is stopped by a voice.

"hello, y/n." it says. she freezes and quickly turns around expecting someone to be there. but there isn't.

"who's there!" she screams as she pulled out her wand. "come out! show yourself!" she screamed trying to be brave but she isn't brave. she's scared. for her and her friends, they're just teenagers being wanted by some evil wizard. it's silent for a while so she puts her wand down but not her guard.

"i'm not here." it suddenly says. it startles her and it makes her do a gasp mixed with a quite scream sound. she looks around in the trees but no one is there.

"who are you!" she screams as she keeps turning.

"you know who....i am..." it says almost out of breath.
she thinks of someone but doesn't want to say it. she's scared she's right.
she puts her wand up again. suddenly a shadow comes out from the dark which causes her to get scared and slip on the mud which causes her to do a squeaky sound. she hit her head but not to bad. she grabs her wand fast but when she points to the spot the shadow was at it's gone. wide eyes she gets up and starts sprinting into the woods where she is hoping to loose whoever is there.

"stop!" the voice screams. which stupidly cause her to stop and she gasps and looks every where hoping to see where this person is at.
"you're trying to ...hard. just...give yourself up." it says once again almost out of breath.

"i asked you who you are!" she screams again.

"i...am...vol..de..mort" right as the voice says that there's a blast next to her which causes her to scream and start running. she hears him laughing but she doesn't see him.
she almost trips which causes her to speed up more. suddenly the trees disappeare around her and she at the edge of a cliff. she turns to run but a spell is thrown the way she was going to run which is telling her to to move. she screams.
she turns expecting to see him but she sees no one.

"where are you!" she screams as she edges over the cliff more.

"i told you... i.. am not...here." he says.
she shakes her head.

"why do you want from me! what did i do!" she screams at the woods where she thinks he is with glassy eyes.

"i want... your powerrr..." he says almost hissing. this confused y/n even more. she sees a shadow come out but not fully.
"but... i have to.. kill you first." suddenly a blast comes her way. she forgets she at the edge of a cliff as she takes a step back and she falls which causes her to scream. her hand manages to hold onto the edge before she could fall to her death. she here's someone else scream and hears a bunch of footsteps then a crack. the rock was breaking. she tried to slowly pull herself up but it would only break it more. suddenly it break and again she screams and thinks she's about to fall to her death but then a hand grabs her.

"remus!" she says letting out a gasp.

"i've got you." she heard him whisper repeatedly while slowly pulling her up.

"guys!" she heard sirius scream and ran over to help. as soon as both her knees touched the floor remus engulfed her in a hug. y/n hugged him back. then when remus let her go she was almost knocked over by sirius as he tackles her into a hug.

"woah" y/n says laughing.

"don't do that. you're like my little sister and i would never want to see you die alright?" he told her as he let her go. y/n smiled at him and they all stood up.

"who was that." lily asked with a shocked expression. they all looked towards y/n.

"voldemort. where'd he go?" y/n says getting her wand.

"they disapparated when they heard us." marlene enformed her.

"we need to go back to hogwarts." y/n said pushing past them. everyone stared at her then looked at remus. like earlier when she had to chase him, he had to chase after her.

"y/n!" he called after her. she looked back.

"what- where are the other we need-" she got cut off by suddenly being pulled back due to remus grabbing her wrist and pulling her back.

"y/n are you sure you're okay? you just almost got killed." remus asked worried.

"yeah i'm fine. we need to go now-"  she turned to continue walking but remus gave her wrist another pull.

"y/n slow down. 'i'm fine' is the biggest lie in the world. you can't be fine after almost falling to your death-"

"what do you want me to say! you want me to make a big deal out of it and let everyone give me i'm sorry gifts while i cry in my bed!? i knew they were crazy but not this crazy! you want me to go cry to everyone and tell them what happened?! huh?! what do you want me to say!" y/n screamed at him but all he did was listen, sure he was surprised but he didn't say anything knowing she was probably just scared. "i don't know what to do! death eaters are trying to kill all of us because and me and- and i don't even know why!-" y/n's eyes already turned glassy by then and at any given moment tears would start falling. when remus knew she calmed down he got closer to her and gave her a hug.
"i don't want to be one of them." she sobs into his chest.

"you won't be one of them. i won't let them take you alright? you're one of my best friends and i won't let them take you." he whispers to her. she didn't respond she just turned and once again started walking towards hogwarts.

———————

A/n- hello everyone this chapter was kinda lazy but i've picked up new hobbies so i kind of get distracted from writinf but it's okay and i'll still continue it. my life is also going back to a low point where i'm just tired of everything but it's just seasonal depression that i get so it'll be fine. anyways i love you all‼️ byeeeee

QOTD- who's ur favorite marvel character?
if you don't watch marvel what's ur favorite movie and favorite character from that movie?

MA- from marvel i really like sam or wanda :) one of my favorite movies is probably all the bright places and i like violet:) i'm also currently reading all the bright places book :D