If Melody Was With Cecil

"Melody..." Cecil calls my attention.

"Yes?" I look at him all flustered and nervous.

"Umm..." He fiddles with his fingers. "My family wants to meet you."

"Your family? Sure." I quickly agree since its been a while since we started dating and I didn't know much about his family. "What's wrong?"

"My family is a bit troublesome." He sighs. "They already see you as my wife."

"Wife?! Wait...Do they think I'm a princess or something?!" I began to panic. I am nothing of royalty.

"No no! That's not the problem. You're already a princess in my eyes." Cecil suddenly sweet talks me.

"Princess or not." I pinch his nose. "How can I impress your family?"

"They're already impressed!" Oh no...now they'll have high standards for me.

"Wh-What do you mean? How are they already impressed?!"

"They listen to your songs!" Cecil gave me a carefree smile. "The muses of my country loves it."

I began to panic as now they really had high standards for me. Cecil tries to calm me down but it didn't work.

"Princess!" He wraps me in a hug. "Please don't worry. I'll do anything and everything to protect you."

"Cecil..." I sink into his embrace. "Sorry for panicking."

"It's alright." He pets the back of my head to soothe me. "I promise to let my family behave."

"Thank you...But I'm sure they'll like me." I suddenly gain back my confidence.

"That's my princess." He smiles and surprises me with a kiss.

~Time Skip~
"Grrrr! Do I look scary?" I turn around to see my handsome boyfriend in his costume.

~Time Skip~ "Grrrr! Do I look scary?" I turn around to see my handsome boyfriend in his costume

"Does this look right?" He seem to struggle with his tie.

"Here let me help." I tie his tie for him to finish his look. "You look so good!"

"You look even better my princess." He smiles as if in character already.

Today was Halloween and Uncle decided throw a costume party! I dressed up as a blood stained princess while Cecil dressed up as a mysterious butler. This was planned by the both of us so that we could compliment each other's look!

"We look good together!" We pose in front of a full body mirror.

"You alone may take peoples breath away." Cecil carefully kisses my cheek, making sure not to ruin my make up.

"You say that but look at yourself." I admire the man standing before me. "Before we go let's take a picture!"

We pose quite menacingly and snap a few photos before leaving for the party.

"I'm excited to see how everyone looks!"

"Me too!" We then enter the place hand in hand.

~Time Skip~
"Princess. Can you come over here?"

It was quite unusual for Cecil to speak so seriously.

"Is there something wrong?" I sat down beside him on the bed.

"Can you close your eyes?"

"Okayyy...?" I close my eyes and wait for him to do something.

I could hear him shuffling something from behind the bed. Before I knew it something cold touched my neck.

"You can open them now."

"What's this?" I open my eyes to see a beautiful emerald green necklace hang from my neck. Judging from the weight and appearance it was expensive. "Cecil! It's beautiful!"

"My family sent it over for you." He smiles and kisses my hand. "They really like you."

"Was it when we visited them?" I remember the warm embrace his mother gave me when she first saw me. "Tell them that I love it!"

"That's the necklace father gave to mother when they got married."

"Married?!" I suddenly began to understand the weight of this necklace. "W-Why did they give this to me? Should we send this back?! Keep it hidden or-"

"No. It's for you." Cecil took both my hands and looked at me with loving eyes. "I told mother that I was planning to make you my wife. But I guess she was too excited about it."

"Cecil!" I cover my mouth in shock. "You really want to marry me?"

"Of course!" He even looks more determined now. "There's no one else but you."

"Are you sure? This is forever you know? You'll be stuck with me forever!"

"There is no one else I'd rather be stuck with than with you." Cecil pecks my lips. "We don't have to get married right away. May you considering this as my proposal? I'll buy a ring of course!"

"I don't need a ring Cecil!" I tackle him in a hug. "Your words and feelings are more than enough."

"But I have to get one to show that you're mine. It's the custom of this county isn't it?"

"It is...but again all I need is you." I kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses me back. "Let's go tell the others!"

"Already?"

"I want to show you off!" He giggles and hopped away.

"What a man I'm engaged to." I smile and ran to catch up with him.

~